JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hold my beer.
I got this.
Tank_Man_%28Tiananmen_Square_protester%29.jpg

As long as Chip & Dale are out there, no one is safe!

ETA that video :s0112:

WTF!!! Why was the clown rolling around on the ground acting like he was shot????? Not only should he NEVER be a Cop, he should NEVER be allowed to even own a gun.

She didn't get shot for stealing a car. She got shot for attempting to murder a police officer with said stolen car. Big difference.
Which is cool and all, but totally not what I was commenting on, which was
I was trying to think of what change in weapon or tactics would have made a difference here.
So I stand by what I said, not stepping in front of the car would have made a huge difference. :)

As long as Chip & Dale are out there, no one is safe!

ETA that video :s0112:

I don't want to thread hijack; this video posted by Vinnie needs its own thread! At least in the current thread, we are discussing the nuances of tactics and assaults with vehicles. In the linked video, we would be talking about assault with a deadly acorn. (Although that tree looks like no oak tree that I have ever come across in the wild.)

I don't want to thread hijack; this video posted by Vinnie needs its own thread! At least in the current thread, we are discussing the nuances of tactics and assaults with vehicles. In the linked video, we would be talking about assault with a deadly acorn. (Although that tree looks like no oak tree that I have ever come across in the wild.)
The statement from his fellow officer helps clarify the situation:

Job fair .

Hiring quota

Incentivize.

Staffing shortfall.
I am guessing we are going to start to see a lot more spectacular stuff since the "we hate cops" movement has succeeded so well. This one was so over the top it looked like a comedy skit that could not be real. Now days there is a camera EVERYWHERE too so we will get to see this stuff from multiple angles. I showed that to some people at work who stood there mouth open also asking if this really happened or was some skit.

I am guessing we are going to start to see a lot more spectacular stuff since the "we hate cops" movement has succeeded so well. This one was so over the top it looked like a comedy skit that could not be real. Now days there is a camera EVERYWHERE too so we will get to see this stuff from multiple angles. I showed that to some people at work who stood there mouth open also asking if this really happened or was some skit.
I can believe it. It's so "nuts". The guy in car was supposedly busted for gun with silencer so maybe cop's fear got the better of him and all his worst fears seem to hit him all at once. "I've been hit". Floundering around on the ground. bubbleguming crazy bubblegum.

I think stuff like this has been around forever, it's the cameras that are making it seem like it's a new thing

I think stuff like this has been around forever, it's the cameras that are making it seem like it's a new thing
No way bro.
I agree that the occasional Barney has been hired in the past, but 20 years ago most urban PDs were mostly ex military alpha males. The optics of tatted down muscle men with guns isn't Woketarded enough for the nu millenniummumum.
So now we have a mix of junior high school girls gym teachers, dollar tree managers and other assorted balloon animals screaming into the radio and failing to run 2 blocks all across the nation .

Barf I say.

Similar incident occurred in the Westerville section of the Columbus metro area a couple of months ago. Sunbury Rd/Executive Pkwy location. Girl was shoplifting at Kroger. She got to her car as the responding officer arrived. She tried to run him down. I don't know whether he wound up on the hood of the car but he opened fire. She died. Some locals tried to make it racial. That started taking off pretty good. Body cam data released and made it clear the girl tried to run the guy down.

I was visiting in the area a couple of months ago, shopping at that Kroger. The story was related to me.
A number of suburban areas around Columbus are changing in unpleasant ways.

Kind of odd the story at the lead of this thread didn't identify the location of the incident.

Last Edited:
NO DOUBT in my mind that a LOT of stuff people just lied about. When only a couple people saw it you could write a lot of it off to exaggeration. Anyone who has ever been to some big event then spoke to people who witnessed it knows the stories you hear can be amazing. Sometimes to the point of leaving you wondering if the one telling what they saw was at the same event. :s0140:
This is why I was ALL IN of things like body cams when this tech hit. Protect the good and weed out the bad who used to get away with stuff. This one was so over the top I still find it hard to believe this moron ever made it past the training academy. I would be curious to find out if he was not related to someone important.

Here's the full video. It started off as a domestic and grand theft auto. Evidently the suspect in the back seat had texted his GF a picture of her cars dashboard with what looks like a suppressor. I guess the cop was spooked by that when the Acorn fell. Unbelievable. He resigned BTW. "Deputy Hernandez resigned on December 4, 2023, during the investigation but was ultimately found to have violated policy"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVNnxr2SGFg

Here's the full video. It started off as a domestic and grand theft auto. Evidently the suspect in the back seat had texted his GF a picture of her cars dashboard with what looks like a suppressor. I guess the cop was spooked by that when the Acorn fell. Unbelievable. He resigned BTW. "Deputy Hernandez resigned on December 4, 2023, during the investigation but was ultimately found to have violated policy"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVNnxr2SGFg
Holy bubblegum that Jesse is a born bubblegumup. What a retard putting everyone in danger. He should have just hid behind a tree and pissed himself and save everyone else the trouble.

"I'm hit! I'm down, the bubbleguming acorn punctured my vest! I'm dying!" (J/k)

Holy bubblegum that Jesse is a born bubblegumup. What a retard putting everyone in danger. He should have just hid behind a tree and pissed himself and save everyone else the trouble.
What's worse is, because he started yelling and shooting, the female deputy also mag dumped...hell without even putting eyes on the threat.That dude in the backseat used up his 9 lives.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top