JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
YEAH......
DEFUND THE POLICE!

WAIT, Wait, wait..........
What happened to all of the promised new Community Out Reach and Mental Health Workers?

Aloha, Mark

There is no anonymity on forums or any other place on the Internet, only the illusion of such. Always be careful of what you post.
On another forum some years back, I was warned, "be careful, forums have eyes and ears."
Yeah well ummm OK too late.

The guy that messaged me this was certainly a fed, dotmil keyboard commando, or some other monitor-the-slaves desk-bound "operator." Easily determined by his behavior and contact with me, which was markedly different than any other dude/man/soldier/actual commando/foreigner I interacted with.

Kotek will send in OSP to take over traffic enforcement for Wheeler since he chased off a large number of officers through his BLM scheme.

This will free up a few more Police to come take reports after you have been victimized, response time should improve to 30/35 minutes. 👍
If OSP or Multnomah County Sheriff took over traffic duties, it would have zero effect on 911 response times, but it sure might help getting some of the trash off of the roads. As it is now, Portland Police has no officers dedicated to traffic duties. That was the first to go.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews