JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was that the garbage truck with the big yellow arrow?

Because someone definitely took out the trash!
That was one of those big dump trucks with the HUGE bumper thingy on the back that folds down for when they run interference for crews working on the freeway. Inattentive drivers will smack the bumper of that truck before they get to the work crews. No idea why it was running ahead of the car-jacker.

Keck was arrested on suspicion of reckless driving and attempting to elude police officers in July, but prosecutors declined to pursue charges against him, according to court documents.
Their actions (or inaction in this case) emboldened this scum, and many others like him, to raise the stakes, creating more chaos and victims.

-Robert

I see a lot of them in booking photos.
Fair. I wouldn't judge too quickly though, simply off someones appearance. I for one am heavily tattooed and have a tattoo running partially up the front of my throat. Yes I knew I would be judged when I got tattoos. That's fine and expected. But I also don't have a criminal record and would consider myself fairly successful. With that being said I am not out hi-jacking cars and disobeying police. Although if you looked at me you may assume that I participate in such actions.

Fair. I wouldn't judge too quickly though, simply off someones appearance. I for one am heavily tattooed and have a tattoo running partially up the front of my throat. Yes I knew I would be judged when I got tattoos. That's fine and expected. But I also don't have a criminal record and would consider myself fairly successful. With that being said I am not out hi-jacking cars and disobeying police. Although if you looked at me you may assume that I participate in such actions.
Do chick's dig the tats?;)

Personal experience too. My wife's half-brother and his baby momma both had neck tattoos. Both enjoyed H and K. Both of their criminal exploits made the Portland news several times. He is no longer with us. She finally cleaned up her act and got their kid back.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top