JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And it's Neck Tattoo for the win

I see the H00regonian just had to insert this last little jab…"Keck is the fourth person killed by Portland police in 2021…"

I see the H00regonian just had to insert this last little jab…"Keck is the fourth person killed by Portland police in 2021…"
They conveniently neglect to mention the more than 70 people murdered by non-police through 11-6-21.

phil-hartman-brynn.jpg

Encino Man

This guy sounds like a real schmuck, including stealing a motorcycle from a 14 year old at gunpoint while impersonating a police officer:

Sounds like he should have been shot a long time ago. Bet there will be no riots over this one.

Defending the Police is the DUMBEST thing I ever heard of. Just look at the results. I won't mention who or what group is at the basis of this brilliant idea to help their race but PLEASE ... Get a BRAIN !!!
I hope you had a typo there and meant to say "defunding" rather than defending. I would certainly defend the police actions in this case.

And it's Neck Tattoo for the win

One of the people on Gutfeld last night was saying if you have a neck tattoo it should say "I didn't get the job" :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top