JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
County and state bookings certainly don't jive with what the MSM is reporting!
If you Google "ANTIFA starting wildfires" you will get an overwhelming number of MSM articles and links stating that is absolutely not true.

That alone leads me to believe that is in fact true. Whatever the MSM narrative is, it is likely propaganda and lies.

Saw this report of suspected looters in one of the evacuation zones. Those guys sure look like druggies to me. The location is not identified and I can't make out the sign. Does anyone recognize this area?

Crookedfinger road is about 6 miles SE of Scotts Mills, OR.

Other police scanner reports, out of Mollala, Jetta (I don't remember the color) with Texas plates dumping gas out the window as it drove along the highway, and out of Estacada, a red Jeep driven by a person wearing a mask stopping and lighting fires.

Other police scanner reports, out of Mollala, Jetta (I don't remember the color) with Texas plates dumping gas out the window as it drove along the highway, and out of Estacada, a red Jeep driven by a person wearing a mask stopping and lighting fires.

There are MULTIPLE suspicious folks and vehicles they are responding to. Everywhere.

Looting and arson should be capital crimes.
They are in my world.

Canby just got a level 2 evac alert.

Oh, crap!!

Someone was driving down the road with a mask on???

Saw this report of suspected looters in one of the evacuation zones. Those guys sure look like druggies to me. The location is not identified and I can't make out the sign. Does anyone recognize this area?

Camp Dakota - not a good damn idea to be looting in a vehicle with your business name on it - especially a local business. Those folks are going to get a rather nasty visit when this word gets out. I dated a girl in high school who lived on Crooked Finger - I spent a LOT of time in the woods and up Butte Creek in those days and I gaurantee you do NOT want to piss those folks off! They're mostly salt of the earth folks up there, but they're all versed well with a shotgun and a rifle and there's plenty of places you won't be found up that way. :mad:

Camp Dakota - not a good damn idea to be looting in a vehicle with your business name on it - especially a local business. Those folks are going to get a rather nasty visit when this word gets out. I dated a girl in high school who lived on Crooked Finger - I spent a LOT of time in the woods and up Butte Creek in those days and I gaurantee you do NOT want to piss those folks off! They're mostly salt of the earth folks up there, but they're all versed well with a shotgun and a rifle and there's plenty of places you won't be found up that way. :mad:
Ow you've done it! Please share about those folks more? I'm not familiar with that area. Is it straight up West Virginia hollers area?

Does seem a bit lame-brained. Maybe they stole it.

Ow you've done it! Please share about those folks more? I'm not familiar with that area. Is it straight up West Virginia hollers area?

Never been to West Virginia - but they're a God fearing lot up there, some are a few degrees off what city folk would call normal. They're a lot of hard working good country folk & farmers. Camp Dakota used to be known as a summer camp then it shifted into more of a rural / forested paint ball course - not sure what they offer today.

I used to go shooting a lot up Crooked Finger too - there were some great rock pits up there near both Abiqua and Butte Creeks. There's a couple neat little forest service camp grounds too (or were, they may be ash now :() - and the locals while being good folk, were maybe not the tidiest - sometimes there'd be huge piles of shotgun hulls and assorted brass all over the rock pits. Those folks shoot - a LOT.

Never been to West Virginia - but they're a God fearing lot up there, some are a few degrees off what city folk would call normal. They're a lot of hard working good country folk & farmers. Camp Dakota used to be known as a summer camp then it shifted into more of a rural / forested paint ball course - not sure what they offer today.

I used to go shooting a lot up Crooked Finger too - there were some great rock pits up there near both Abiqua and Butte Creeks. There's a couple neat little forest service camp grounds too (or were, they may be ash now :() - and the locals while being good folk, were maybe not the tidiest - sometimes there'd be huge piles of shotgun hulls and assorted brass all over the rock pits. Those folks shoot - a LOT.
Back in the 80's my buddy lived in a area like that. Ibac road in tualatin. Back then it was a lot of just wooded area. Gravel pit. Fun area. There's a place over here in Idaho. Well two places. Idaho city is one. An old mining town. Rough folks up there. Then a whole county. Owyhee county next door to me. The standard comment about that area is, we just do it different out here. We have our own set of rules. 1 judge. And a big giant pile of gun owners. Shoot first, second, and third. No discussion.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top