JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mom and stepdad on vacation and the new pup is at the trainer for duck boot camp and the trainer got evacuated so i had to go pick up the pup and keep him at my house till they get back. Heres what it looked like out there this morning.
80E9525E-BA41-4C3A-8959-B817ABEEB69D.jpeg

Last Edited:
Interesting:

WEST COAST – A series of wildfires in Washington, Oregon, and California are now being considered arson – and sources tell Law Enforcement Today that they may be part of a "coordinated attack". Law enforcement throughout the west coast is reportedly being put on alert to look out for "opportunists" and those who may have more sinister motives.

A number of arsonists are already in jail, and there a few on the run, we're told.

Federal law enforcement sources also tell Law Enforcement Today. that some of the people who started the fires may be connected in some way.

A federal law enforcement source shared with Law Enforcement Today that the feds are looking into whether the cases are linked together… and warn there could be more "attacks".

"We are reacting to a coordinated series of attempts to start fires anywhere and everywhere in Oregon. Public and Private lands, incorporated and unincorporated areas.

By all indications so far in the preliminary stages of these investigations there is a coordinated effort on the part of these individuals to start fires in areas that are the least protected and most vulnerable then slowing working their way into more populated areas and neighborhoods.

Please take this information as an advisory for you own account and welfare and please act in good faith with due diligence to plan accordingly for your own safety and the well being of your community."

Terribly disappointing to hear of looting.
Saw this report of suspected looters in one of the evacuation zones. Those guys sure look like druggies to me. The location is not identified and I can't make out the sign. Does anyone recognize this area?

Saw this report of suspected looters in one of the evacuation zones. Those guys sure look like druggies to me. The location is not identified and I can't make out the sign. Does anyone recognize this area?

Rural Meth heads don't evacuate, they go to "work"

City Meth heads go downtown.

No idea.

Crooked Finger Fire Station
4724 Crooked Finger Rd NE, Scotts Mills, OR 97375

"Looting ... When free housing, free food, free education, and free phones just aren't enough."

That screenshot seems to raise more questions that answers. Not to mention the idea of a mini-cooper full of molotovs....that's just begging for a Darwin award.
The arson in California was an out of work wild land firefighter, that is well documented and the arson they are talking about in Oregon is down on HWY 58, probably a random firebug making hay while the sun is shining. The bottom line is these fires are all a mixture of weather, campfires, wind, and human error, it does no one any good to try and make politics out of a disaster, it's much better to offer help and if you can't offer help just stay out of the way of those who can. And as far as the Idaho poster, it looks like quite a bit of Idaho is full of hot spots as well.

No official confirmation yet, but it looks more and more like most of the west side have been arson!
Ok. Yea I was born and raised in Tigard. And I could count on two hands how many times we had lightning. Hope the local news stations cough cough and local officials cough cough get the truth out so folks can keep a laser eye on any suspicious activity.

My sister texted me today and they have a friend who lives near Estacada. Their friend seen a guy with orange hair carrying a gas can just off the road in some brush. When the Orange haired guy seen him turn around in his truck and head back his way he ran off. I told my sister they need to at least report it to the police, so it goes on record.

Easier to be skeptical when the story is passed on by multiple people you don't know, but this is reliable to me at least.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top