JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
o_O

3zh43l.jpg

Seriously though, I pointed out to my wife that as a species we are operating oppositely of natural selection. The best and brightest and those who can take care of themselves financially are being outbred at an astonishing level by the dregs of society.

Think about that....
There is a reason the first people rounded up and executed after a communist revolution are intellectuals. This Mensa candidate is assured a place of honor.

You guys are mean. 9am. Maybe she didn't have her coffee yet. Plus tip of the hat to her. How many of you slugs will be at the hardware store by 9 on a Saturday?

She obviously is amongst the meat eaters. Probably ex Delta operator SEAL. The article didn't say but I bet it was a Sig P226. Operators love those.

Seriously I feel bad for her. Wasn't there to see but maybe it needed to happen

You guys are mean. 9am. Maybe she didn't have her coffee yet. Plus tip of the hat to her. How many of you slugs will be at the hardware store by 9 on a Saturday?

She obviously is amongst the meat eaters. Probably ex Delta operator SEAL. The article didn't say but I bet it was a Sig P226. Operators love those.

Operator for sure..
Me too

OK. Arizona is officially off my list. I'll take my chances with the goofballs running around here. :p

There's bigger worries out there,
Florida Man--worst super hero ever

Agreed. Without seeing any scuffle that might have been happening, hard to tell.

I've drawn on a shoplifter, but not because he had shoplifted, because the 70+ year old good samaritan had chased him into the parking lot and 1 of the 2 shoplifters (both in there 20-30's had pulled one of the bottles of grey goose and started to swing it like a club. After I drew, lady nearby screamed "he's got a gun" which caught their attention. I thought it was funny she was freaking out about me, but not that this old guy was about to get bludgeoned to death. No shots fired, guy literally asked me if I was going to shoot him over stealing alcohol. I said, "no, but if you hit him in the head with that bottle I will."

This was back when grocery stores started selling hard alcohol and didn't have the foresight that it needed to be locked up.

I
Agreed. Without seeing any scuffle that might have been happening, hard to tell.

I've drawn on a shoplifter, but not because he had shoplifted, because the 70+ year old good samaritan had chased him into the parking lot and 1 of the 2 shoplifters (both in there 20-30's had pulled one of the bottles of grey goose and started to swing it like a club. After I drew, lady nearby screamed "he's got a gun" which caught their attention. I thought it was funny she was freaking out about me, but not that this old guy was about to get bludgeoned to death. No shots fired, guy literally asked me if I was going to shoot him over stealing alcohol. I said, "no, but if you hit him in the head with that bottle I will."

This was back when grocery stores started selling hard alcohol and didn't have the foresight that it needed to be locked up.

Going to walk away. The upside isn't even remotely close to being worth it, as much as it appeals

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top