JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who "writes" these articles? An algorithm? Would it be too terrible for MSN to maybe edit, before publishing?

Lol trying to shoot a shoplifter? I'm sorry but a chuckle is semi justified
When my Wife saw me laughing at it she of course said it was not funny. I said I only laughed because no one was badly injured. It could of course have been FAR worse. The moron could have ended up killing someone. Sadly some people really should NOT carry a gun if this is the best they can do.

I am going to go the other way on this one and assume she is an excellent shot who bulls-eyed her intended target....
I suggest she was in on the heist and providing cover fire for the fleeing shoplifter...

3) "Sometimes it best just to mind yer own business."
This is wisdom. For those who CC it is necessity.

4) "Or , just be a good witness , for a police report."
This is not consistent with minding your own business, and contacts with "THE LAW" are to be avoided as much as possible.

That is why I used the word "Or" , in my statements which you quoted.
Meaning that may be an option....not something that you have to do.

In regards to minding yer own business , here we are on a public forum...
Replying to each other as well as others , about something that happened to someone else.
Life sure is full of ironies and contradictions , ain't it....:rolleyes:

You need to be able to decide what is best in the situation.
Andy

1) "Common these days, people running out to buy their first gun to carry concealed yet they can't hit the broad side of a barn with it."
Knowing when to shoot is as important as knowing how to shoot.

2) Obviously the mustachioed cretin in the photo is a perfect example of the effects of inbreeding and congenital syphilis.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top