JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm mainly looking for something to go to the range. Plate carrier would be cool but I don't necessarily "need" one since I don't really plan on getting into a fire fight anytime soon.
I got them for one reason and one reason only .
SHTF .THEY SIT IN MY CLOSET AND WAIT FOR THE DAY

Lol some guys buy them just to run with you can add wgt and training with them on.
I can where mine pretty comfortable..
I figured if I ever need them I will not be doing much RUNNING .
Basically defending a certain place.like my house or something.
I'm not going to be running the streets.
LOL UNLESS WE HAVE A PURGE.
THEN IM OUT ON THE STREETS .
HEHEH .LOOKING FOR BERNIE SANDERS stickers on cars.HEHE

Indeed. There's only so much one can do to "improve" plate carrier designs..but beyond the basic fact of having to fit the armor plates..there's not much else that can be done... better, lighter materials (330D laminated with hypalon, laser cut slits or squares for MOLLE mount, etc), better foam padding, shaped or increased airflow between armor and body.... but there's still the shape of the armor and the fact they're hard armor that makes things difficult. The Eagle RRV is a great concept, because they recognized that sometimes a chest rig format with little bit bigger bib is better overall when paired with a minimalist back plate carrier...

Otherwise.... As Solomon said.. "nothing new under the sun" ;) :cool:

Most significant design improvement came when Eagle and other USMC contractors made cable releasable armor carriers... This made emergency doffing much faster than fiddling with velcro and buckles.

For just range use or such, I say a purpose made chest rig or belt harness is far better for the user. Yeah, I'm "whoring" out my chest rig, because its available NOW, and is rather low profile and fits the needs just perfectly, 6 mags plus FAK and other small items :D :p Can get an affordable, good concealable slick plate carrier (Blackhawk! is one example, better than Condor for minimalist affordable slick carriers, LBX by London Bridge Trading, and Eagle and Perroz Designs are also decent) later on for SHTF armor needs.

Lol some guys buy them just to run with you can add wgt and training with them on.
I can where mine pretty comfortable..
I figured if I ever need them I will not be doing much RUNNING .
Basically defending a certain place.like my house or something.
I'm not going to be running the streets.
LOL UNLESS WE HAVE A PURGE.
THEN IM OUT ON THE STREETS .
HEHEH .LOOKING FOR BERNIE SANDERS stickers on cars.HEHE
Have one of those stickers in my complex. Short overweight girl, car has muffler issues and a tire that goes flat about once a month!

This is the one I have:

Screenshot from 2018-10-13 20-28-10.png

PIG UCR (Universal Chest Rig)

Screenshot from 2018-10-13 20-29-28.png

PIG H-Harness Kit

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA