JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know a guy that just bought this for $15 US. He's not going to get the plates for it overseas though, He'll get em here.

1708159985485.png

I have a Strike Hard chest rig loaded up with various sundries as my bump in the night kit, but having read an article by John Mosby I'm now wondering if a battle belt would be a better fit for this role. 🤔

I do not own one yet - it's something I continue to procrastinate for whatever reasons. (Money cough cough)

However, I'd rather be able to toss a vest on and have extra mags, light, pistol and other things I might need for a home invasion then trying to stuff a couple mags in the pocket of my sweats…

In regards to the quote above:

When I am out of town and hiking in the woods I always take a long gun with me - if the city folk are uncomfortable with that then they can go find the closest safe space but I've been out in the boonies all of my life and from experience I am more worried about people then animals.

If someone thinks I'm LARPing it really makes no difference to me, I'd rather be safe.
I have an over the head [and one shoulder] holster with a couple mag pouches, a flashlight, and an old pair of slippers hanging in my closet. it's my bump in the night kit. no matter what I'm wearing this holds the basics. and no need for a belt.
A vest might do the same for you. DR

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top