JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They sell a lot of them it's not uncommon to wait for a pattern . Usually it doesn't take them long . They will answer emails on it .....
Tactical tailor , high speed gear, blue force gear , Viking tactics . Grey ghost

Look on Ebay. No reason cant find multicam Eagle Industries, SKD, Blackhawk Indistries, Tactical Tailor Fight Light (MOLLE) LBX, Emerson Gear, or USGI (SDS/BAE/Allied Systems) chest rigs for your budget. Avoid anything that says ships from Hong Kong or China, those are unlicensed bad quality airsoft knock offs.

@ConcernedCitizen can you link those little carriers that you had on you the other day?

If anyone has the least conspicuous set up I have ever seen for a bug out or get home type thing it's concernedcitizen and his little 22lr rig.

the SKD PIG is awesome, you could always run a chest rig over a slick carrier
View attachment 508655

That's kinda the way I'm leaning now after doing some research

it gives you options

That's the ticket IMO, as it does give you options like staggering your purchases, finding a chest rig you like first. One thing to consider is double stacking 6-8+ rifle mags on top of a plate carrier gets thick and heavy fast, 2 or 3 mags single layer work for me on a PC but having separate rigs does give the option of dropping the armor while still keeping a heavy fighting load.

No Velcro for me: No catchable clutter, bungies snap-closures--hate clicky buckles etc…. nothing to hook on stuff!

Go walk run 10 miles - no bounce, no slop, lo chafe. I can crawl through the brush wearing one. Try that with most rigs.

I don't often suggest gear, but UW-Gear MINUTEMAN is close to perfection. My preference was the original 3 mag (ask UW). Fits AUG mags also — 42 rnd fits AK variant (tight).

I have a cover to slip over the clicky buckles.

img_3032.jpg

With a micro IFAC just 1x 6" OLES and 2x Z-gauze and 2x CAT TK mount using Blue force Gear (prefer pouch style), but slightly more bulk and velcro.

PS: did I mention it keeps the mud and crap outa your mags (has stiched drain holes also) and 500 D version is lighter than my 1000D version (500D is my prferred weight).

Last Edited:
@ConcernedCitizen can you link those little carriers that you had on you the other day?

If anyone has the least conspicuous set up I have ever seen for a bug out or get home type thing it's concernedcitizen and his little 22lr rig.
I'm using military surplus 6-magazine bandoliers, and actually prefer them over a chest rig for quick grab-and-go type use. Just sling one over a shoulder like a murse, grab your rifle, and go! Not as good under heavy activity such as running or climbing, but much easier to don or doff in a hurry.

Military Surplus MOLLE II 6 Mag Bandoleer - MPN: Bandoleer OTP (Gr 1)

No Velcro for me: No catchable clutter, bungies snap-closures--hate clicky buckles etc…. nothing to hook on stuff!

Go walk run 10 miles - no bounce, no slop, lo chafe. I can crawl through the brush wearing one. Try that with most rigs.

I don't often suggest gear, but UW-Gear MINUTEMAN is close to perfection. My preference was the original 3 mag (ask UW). Fits AUG mags also — 42 rnd fits AK variant (tight).

That is a perfect rig for going over a PC. Is the 3 mag no longer and option? I saw the bandoleer option but not a Minuteman option, bet they would with a contact as they are custom rig makers.

I'm on that Swamp Fox in .308.

PS: did I mention it keeps the mud and crap outa your mags (has stiched drain holes also) and 500 D version is lighter than my 1000D version (500D is my prferred weight).

That is very cool they give you both options, I tend to prefer 1000D.

Last Edited:

I have a cover to slip over the clicky buckles.

View attachment 508708

With a micro IFAC just 1x 6" OLES and 2x Z-gauze and 2x CAT TK mount using Blue force Gear (prefer pouch style), but slichtly more bulk and velcro.

Man I'm really digging this rig. This might be the one I choose!

Man I'm really digging this rig. This might be the one I choose!

You could do worse, just note...

All items are custom/hand made to order. Lead times can and will vary depending on order volume. We try to get orders made and shipped as quickly as possible, but please allow between 3 and 5 months' lead time for your order to be made. Thanks.

You could do worse, just note...

All items are custom/hand made to order. Lead times can and will vary depending on order volume. We try to get orders made and shipped as quickly as possible, but please allow between 3 and 5 months' lead time for your order to be made. Thanks.
Damn that's a long lead time but for quality gear I'd be willing to wait. How's the warranty? Also is the 500D material standard or by request?

Thanks, I'm going to try and find these for pistol mags and 10/22 mags now lol.
They dont really exist, but I do have a satchel that should fit pistol mags and 10/22 banana mags, even though I use it for hi point mags:D I might be persuaded to get rid of the satchel..... for the right price.. or make a similar but smaller/simpler satchel. It fits 12 regular 10rd mags and 10 Redball adult toy shaped mags (6/5 per side). Retention is big velcro flap and elastic loops inside. 20161106_012335.jpg 20161106_012324.jpg 20161106_012351.jpg 20161106_012401.jpg 20161106_012423.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top