JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The stats are lower now because they stopped recording stats the same way, ie cooking the books.

Kinda like the picture I shared on a different post of Texas 10 most wanted. 7 of the 10 were clearly Hispanics but labeled as white...

I bet I can outrun most here in there birthday suit, in all my kit, up a mountain.

If you are already carrying 20-50 pounds of " rations" gear is gonna kill you, but if you are fit and used to it, it's not a big deal.

I bet I can outrun most here in there birthday suit, in all my kit, up a mountain.

If you are already carrying 20-50 pounds of " rations" gear is gonna kill you, but if you are fit and used to it, it's not a big deal.
I'll race. Not in my birthday suit….. just a little pair of silkies. Haha.

I'll admit I can't match my 19 minute 3 mile anymore though….

Sure if you're Delta or something I can see it. Chest rig, battle belt, camo.

For most of us defending the fam in a bad situation, a concealable plate carrier, civilian holster and mag carrier, maybe with two double rifle mag pouches on our belts will conceal better and be more comfortable.

Dump pouch? I can't envision trying to mess with a dump pouch at 2 AM when I'm dumping rifle mags and getting shot at.

This is also more friendly looking hiking in the hills with your gear for practice than trotting around looking like a DevGru Operator on the hiking trail. Much less reason for LE to contact you like this too.
Couger, black bear, junkie is why I carry in WA woods. Found my 360 pd 357 shoots damn good and carried easier in my pocket than my xdm compact 10mm carries on my waist or chest

Mostly because of their comparative rarity and they are emulating the rightest goons. However, the main reason was just that's were I've seen the most body armor. I live by the CHOP and commuted through it. No armor.
Hard to tell if there's armor in there, but after less than a minute looking on the web...

r6x4ta029a651.jpg

al_blocks_around_the_Seattle_Po-a-72_1593564463858.jpg

r6x4ta029a651.jpg

That's disconcerting that you are thinking about a naked 71 year old man running up the side of a mountain :s0142:

Hopefully if I have a battle belt then I won't have to run so fast.:s0140:

That's disconcerting that you are thinking about a naked 71 year old man running up the side of a mountain :s0142:

Hopefully if I have a battle belt then I won't have to run so fast.:s0140:
Well when I'm 71, I'd hope I have enough wisdom to be too far away for anyone to reach me with alarms and traps deployed if needed, and valiant sons to do the heavy lifting for me. I'll hang back in a hide and provide overwatch at that point. Haha

Well when I'm 71, I'd hope I have enough wisdom to be too far away for anyone to reach me with alarms and traps deployed if needed, and valiant sons to do the heavy lifting for me. I'll hang back in a hide and provide overwatch at that point. Haha
I guess my point is that a battle belt for an old guy is useful because he isn't going to be running up mountains. :)

I think a discreet bag would probably make more sense than a chest rig. 5.11, Vertx, etc... Something like that would enable someone to carry kit, potentially a front plate (depending on the model) and not draw much attention.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top