JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But now we've got a leaked document by the FBI that shows samples of Domestic Terrorist within the US.

The Betsy Ross flag is on the list????

Check out the martyrs.

If anyone has any affiliation with Mike Glover of Fieldcraft Survival like I do, welcome to the Domestic Terrorist list. Hoo-Rah!

View attachment 1251280

View attachment 1251281
Meanwhile, it is completely acceptable for Antifa, BLM and the like to burn government buildings, destroy police cars and commit acts of violence with impunity.

Welcome, I see you joined today. I dont hate Canadians I just oppose the politics so my words against Canada are mainly against big government. Then again, I dislike my own nations politics. Its truly sucky that you folks are currently being subjected to some really loony stuff up there.

The forceful forfeiter of property of law abdiding citizens sickens me, to do that to their own people?! Sadly the US is soon headed down that road too. We keep saber rattling and claiming the sky is falling.. ours is just a slower process. I suppose Canada was just quicker on the draw.

As for the non purchase of hundred or thousands of dollars in "considered nothings (mags, parts, accessories).. looking at it from my perspective with my significant investment in mags, ammo, parts..etc I just couldnt ever bring myself to turn my firearms in.. Id be out way too much money.. enough to where it would be akin to my government saying my truck is now magically illegal and I can't have it anymore.. Id have to politely tell them to eff right off. Id only hope others with banned "vehicles" did the same. The greater the number the less of a chance the tyrannical government does what it wants unchecked. Again, I mean doing this passively by ignoring the law, avoiding, evading. I don't ever mean harming people in the process.

Here in Oregon we had "do nothing" laws passed as well for background checks amongst private citizens selling private property to one another with our own ID verification process and even paperwork retention systems in place.

The new law has done nothing to curb violence or illegally acquired firearms.. it has simply cost law abdiding gun owners more time and money.. and yet that wasnt enough to wet the appetite of the anti gun crowd.. they are constantly proposing harsher laws and ultimately it'll have zero inpact.. it'll only harass the law abiding.
"Eff right off" ya say?
You do know that it will be a "people" of the .gov that, violently if need be, will help you "magically" become legal.

Joe

I don't advocate for violence, it must be done in a peaceful manner. Otherwise in the end that would make us no better than them.
Just who do you think will escalate, how far, and decide what is enough???
And what does a biting dog understand?
We are people-as Thayrone says "people are no damn good".
Yer wrong; when a violent tyrant is resisted with violence and is beaten, the victor IS better....still just a people.

Joe

A good show of force like the Bundy standoff or less like the gathering at Spiffy's Restaurant isn't a bad thing, as long as it can be sustained...otherwise it's all for naught. Problem is, whether in the US or Canada, the government has the upper hand, because with our taxes..they have more money and staffing to effectively wait it out. Our tax dollars being used against us...ugh.
Things like that need to be planned out in well in advance so as to not only take and hold, but to effect the other side, block them from sending in people to appose, block them from reinforcing people already there, and starve them out! Basically everything the Bundy's did was wrong!

I'm NOT calling for violence, but its getting close to time for Patriots to do Patriot Sh!t!

Things like that need to be planned out in well in advance so as to not only take and hold, but to effect the other side, block them from sending in people to appose, block them from reinforcing people already there, and starve them out! Basically everything the Bundy's did was wrong!

I'm NOT calling for violence, but its getting close to time for Patriots to do Patriot Sh!t!
Just remember; when someone tells you he's in the middle of doing patriot sh!t!, phekin' believe him.

Joe

Boy, this should really make a difference, wait, never mind, criminals don't follow laws............. Just another way to penalize law abiding gun owners.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Friday announced a freeze on handgun sales and transfers.

The handgun freeze, which went into effect Friday, outlaws sales, purchases and other transfers of handguns between individuals. Additionally, no foreign handguns may be brought into the country from abroad.

"Canadians have the right to feel safe in their homes, in their schools, and in their places of worship," Trudeau said in a statement on the freeze. "With handgun violence increasing across Canada, it is our duty to take urgent action to remove these deadly weapons from our communities. Today, we're keeping more guns out of our communities, and keeping our kids safe."

The Prime Minister's Office released a document explaining Trudeau's thought process and the additional safety they hope to propagate via the handgun freeze.

Every time I read something that Trudeau has done, I need to check the Babylon Bee to make sure it is not one of their headlines.
The Prime Minister's Office released a document explaining Trudeau's thought process
I just spit out my beverage reading this 😂 😂 The flow chart for what goes through his mind must be like Mr. Toads Wild Ride meets Dumbo.

Now what?
The next logical step is to remove those that are already in circulation.

I mean, you can't buy one. Or import one. So why should you have one? It's just logic.

:mad:

Now what?

Now what?

At some point, maybe this.

76062555-AC85-4F0D-ABED-7740470AA3E7.jpeg

Yep and Brandon would do it here if we didn't have that pesky little Constitution standing in his way.

Canada's new nationwide ban on handgun sales, purchases and transfers goes into effect Friday in the government's latest move to reduce gun violence across the country.

Beginning Friday, people cannot buy, sell, or transfer handguns within Canada, nor can they bring newly acquired handguns into the country, according to the announcement by Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

"With handgun violence increasing across Canada, it is our duty to take urgent action to remove these deadly weapons from our communities," Trudeau said in a statement.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top