JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dunno where you guys are finding BRCC's cofveve at that kind of price, I get it for around $14 a pound o grounds, and I don't have any subscription or anything! Even the local LEO/Mil store down here local to me sells it to me at that cost! Loves me some BRCC CAF cofveve!
OK now that I could live with. Problem is since I had never paid attention to this I have no idea what the stuff sells for. This is making me think I need to look now though :D

DAMN! I had no idea the stuff was that expensive. For me to buy something like that it would have to be clearly a fund raiser. LIke those rubber chicken dinners, showing me the lions share of what I paid was going to something I wanted to send money too. $37 a pound coffee is wayyy over the top for me too.
He was exaggerating a bit. It ain't that much, more like $15-$18/lb, depending upon what you get.

While I applaud anyone who will do this it often gets really hard. Wal-Mart sucks, Kroger sucks, Comcast, Amazon, and on and on it goes. It gets to where on a lot of stuff there is really no real choice for most. It's like buying USA made used to be. I for a long time did that. It got to where that too was all but impossible for many things sadly.
I work at it. I will continue to work at it, and adjust my purchasing preferences accordingly.

Sometimes, I have to find "creative ways" to accomplish my "punitive" measures against anti-2A organizations. Case in point...

I used to be big into climbing up until about 5 years ago (when I came back from AFG), and I've been a member of REI (Recreational Equipment Inc.) since the 1970s.
Just like Yeti and the NRA had a falling out, REI used to get some of their products for resale from Vista Outdoor.
REI cut their relationship with Vista in the wake of the Parkland shooting in 2018, as did so many other pussified, virtue-signaling companies.

However, my REI MasterCard pays me a 2% cash dividend that I can use anywhere. I use this card to dump just about any charge on it (and pay it off in full every month).
Last year, I racked up over $18,000 in charges, and REI gave me $350+ in cash back. Some years it's more, but not many years it's less than that.
So, what do I do with that money every year? Why, I buy guns and ammo, of course! :)
The net effect is that REI is paying me to buy precisely the items that they cut ties with Vista over.
The irony is beyond delicious... :s0140:

Last Edited:
While I applaud anyone who will do this it often gets really hard. Wal-Mart sucks, Kroger sucks, Comcast, Amazon, and on and on it goes. It gets to where on a lot of stuff there is really no real choice for most. It's like buying USA made used to be. I for a long time did that. It got to where that too was all but impossible for many things sadly.

The problem with Amazon is that it is so effing easy making it a hard habit to break. Amazon isn't magic though -- it's name recognition plus quality logistics. For example, MidwayUSA is just as easy to use and reliable as Amazon. It would be entirely possible to setup Amazon-like service coupled with a commitment to not being a batshirt crazy wingnut, and market to the half of the country that would feel better about that type of shop. I'd use the service to be sure.

He was exaggerating a bit. It ain't that much, more like $15-$18/lb, depending upon what you get.
Uh, no I wasn't.
From their website:

ATOMIC ORCA ROAST
Regular price$27.99/ 12 OZ. BAG
Like I said, it depends upon what you get. Not all of the coffee at BRCC is $28 a bag... :rolleyes:

For the record, I'd never pay that much for a bag of coffee, unless it had gold leaf in it like that taco @Tarawa86 linked to a few pages back...

I'm not seeing where BRCC is stating they dont support the Second Amendment. I'm literally hearing him say they do support the Second Amendment.

They support the second amendment. Unlike what most people here are implying. They just don't want their name attached to Rittenhouse which is totally understandable and is their own personal and professional decision.

I don't drink coffee so no decision to make for me, but I do support rittenhouse and donated directly to his legal defense. Kid was acting in self defense against looters and arsonists.

The video says that the only issue they care about and will get involved with is hiring veterans.

And this is what bugs me about all of this. I can't confirm, but people have said the company did some 2A support in the past. Apparently that has quietly changed until this all blew up and people started wondering where that part of the mission statement went, if it ever really existed.

BUT, if you call yourselves "Black Rifle Coffee Company", it would make sense that the 2A is at least involved by association. If you are unwilling to be involved directly, don't try and attract people to your brand using the name and imagery. It seems they are distancing themselves from the 2A and then saying they only advocate for hiring veterans. They've become no more important to the 2A than Colt45 Malt Liquor, which I actually prefer over BRCC coffee.

Ive never heard of them supporting 2A charities, just veterans.
They used to donate a portion of their profits to 2A-related organizations and causes. It even used to say so on the bags.
That's the only reason why I signed up for their coffee subscription a while back. Not mostly for the veteran angle, but cuz of the 2A angle first and foremost.

Then, a little while back, they quietly discontinued that portion of their charitable donations.
I dropped my subscription when I found out.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top