JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He didn't do anything illegal they can charge him with, so they created the conspiracy. Not like trying to burn a federal building in Portland conspiracy. It's the government created kind where they can jail and create havoc but after years of time and financial burden, nothing happens.

That is why people are donating $

He may not be someone everybody likes, and he may have said things that caught the attention of the ATF (such that they wanted to make an example of him), but I don't think that deserves what the ATF is going to put him thru. I hope his fund me gets enough $ to get him a really good legal team and the result makes the ATF lose - preferably so badly that they think twice about doing this to anybody else.

The whole thing is that if they are successful against these guys, who will they go after next?
is this a 2a case, or a 1a case? printing a diagram of a machine gun is free speech.

also, any forward movement on challenging the nfa is good.

1643609905900.png

6) "Probable cause is a very low standard of evidence so it wouldn't have required much, but there would have had to be something."
In the end it doesn't matter whether it meets any standard of the law. The purpose is to intimidate the peons.

I'm pretty sure it was just printed. Now the govt will be spending 2 yrs arguing as to whether laser etch printing qualifies as partially cut out.
Makes total sense, right? After all, they seem to obsess about laser engraving.... If you laser engrave a picture of the third hole, they consider it machine gun. If you laser engrave the picture of a lightning link, they consider it a machine gun. But if you don't laser engrave your serial number deep enough it is not considered legal...:rolleyes:
Reminds me of the old saying, "Same poop. Only the depth varies".

ATF is apparently also going after ffls now in a big way. Revoking their license if a buyer mistakenly put "USA" in the "county" box on the 4473 form ("county" looks like "country", an honest and obvious mistake).

It seems to me that Biden administration and anti-gunners are attacking on every possible front to stop gun sales (shipping companies, visit individual's houses who bought 2 handguns in the same week, ffls, credit card companies, new brace ban, new state laws to limit where you can carry, ban mags, make it hard to impossible to legally buy a gun). Imo they view it as simply a "# of guns in individual's hands" problem with their goal being less guns, no matter how they can do it. Sucks.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top