JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're actually serious about following these, you can start by going here:
https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsbytopic/Results.aspx?year=2023&subject=FIREARMS

This is where you comment on proposed legislation also. I suggest every WA NWFA go there and leave comments and oppose. Nothing is "sealed". There is a legislative process. Bills are introduced, discussed in committee, moved to the floor for a vote. Process happens in house and Senate. They then get consolidated/reconciled and moved to the governor. This is the short version.

Dan @bentoncity, would you mind cross posting this info as needed or pass along? I am not following most of the WA leg threads since I can't post commentary on the leg pages once I moved out of state.
14,000 comments against the Mag Ban.
and
1,200 comments supporting it.

It sailed right on through.

There is not a legislative process as it pertains to Government of by and for the people in this state.

They $hit on the US Constitution by even considering. a Semi Auto Rifle Ban.

Maybe a weekend banner march on the overpasses?

Sheriffs for the law abiding or something like that.

and

It sailed right on through.

There is not a legislative process as it pertains to Government of by and for the people in this state.

They $hit on the US Constitution by even considering. a Semi Auto Rifle Ban.

Maybe a weekend banner march on the overpasses?

Sheriffs for the law abiding or something like that.
And if you vote for anyone who voted for the Mag Ban whether Committee or Final YOU are complicit, responsible for the actions of those you elect. Partiularly anyone who votes for that rat's-a$$ traitor Steve "I was against it except when it really counted" Kirby, pizz be eternally upon him and all who elected him.

And if you vote for anyone who voted for the Mag Ban whether Committee or Final YOU are complicit, responsible for the actions of those you elect. Partiularly anyone who votes for that rat's-a$$ traitor Steve "I was against it except when it really counted" Kirby, pizz be eternally upon him and all who elected him.
Lighten up Francis, Comment if it makes you feel better. I am done pretending.
It's always the same response when someone swings a cat in here :D

Unfortunately, some politicians, hold on to your hats, aren't to be trusted. Trump ok'd trying to ban bump stocks and supported red flags laws. He wasn't the first. Betsy "Machine Gun" Johnson folded like a wet noodles when asked about guns this election. She had previously been a supporter.

What else did you really expect from Trump lol dude was a 50 year + career New York liberal elite. I love how people acted like he wasn't when he switched parties. He only did that because he knew he couldn't win against his buddy Hillary lol. You realized he do card and helped her run in 2008. He supported abortion and AWB in New York and federal level in 94'. He only added those SCOTUS justices because he wanted them to back his tax breaks and help him get reelected when he can't win the popular vote. I love how people act like he's not as bad as Biden. He laid the blue print down on igniting second amendment.

What else did you really expect from Trump lol dude was a 50 year + career New York liberal elite. I love how people acted like he wasn't when he switched parties. He only did that because he knew he couldn't win against his buddy Hillary lol. You realized he do card and helped her run in 2008. He supported abortion and AWB in New York and federal level in 94'. He only added those SCOTUS justices because he wanted them to back his tax breaks and help him get reelected when he can't win the popular vote. I love how people act like he's not as bad as Biden. He laid the blue print down on igniting second amendment.
Got quite the hard-on for Mr. Trump, dontcha'? I guess sleepy/creepy pedo is more your style?
Thanks man/lady!

and
There was an estimated 2.5-3 million gun owners in WA before the pandemic. Only 14,000 cared enough to go online and voice opposition to the legislation, probably the easiest and absolute minimum that they could do. Less than 1 percent of the lowest estimate. That is the problem. It is also why I have such disdain for WA gun owners, especially the ones that try to gaslight us with "I've been fighting hard against the gun control lobby." Disdain is a gentler word. Math doesn't lie.

There was an estimated 2.5-3 million gun owners in WA before the pandemic. Only 14,000 cared enough to go online and voice opposition to the legislation, probably the easiest and absolute minimum that they could do. Less than 1 percent of the lowest estimate. That is the problem. It is also why I have such disdain for WA gun owners, especially the ones that try to gaslight us with "I've been fighting hard against the gun control lobby." Disdain is a gentler word. Math doesn't lie.
I'm a newbie so still advocate for my rights, I notice my longtime gun owner friends and family do not care or even know what is going on with legislation.

My guess is they have been dealing with this for so long that they have lost interest?

I'm a newbie so still advocate for my rights, I notice my longtime gun owner friends and family do not care or even know what is going on with legislation.

My guess is they have been dealing with this for so long that they have lost interest?
Unfortunately too many gun owners are saying things like, I have all the guns I'll ever need so don't care about M114 or don't have a bumpstock or SBR so don't care about those eother. I heard it over and over at gun shows on the runup to 114. Wish I knew a way to get those people interested.

Dude, do you have a tat of Stalin on your forehead...some much stupid from one mouth, this has nothing to do with Trump, good grief.

Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 11-18-19 Boomer’s Sunday.png

Well if ya' don't own guns? Why should you care? I like to think I WOULD have voted pro 2nd amendment back before 2009. I did have a Ruger 10/22 for quite a few years before that. I just wasn't in the gun "Groove".
I was mostly referring to the "got mine, don't care anymore" crowd, amigo. Burning us out til we give up and stop caring is another plank of their strategy.

Got quite the hard-on for Mr. Trump, dontcha'? I guess sleepy/creepy pedo is more your style?
Thanks man/lady!
So you assume because I didn't take your daddy lover Trump I voted for Biden? Lol last time I checked it was trump on that Pedo plane. Well glad you voted for a New York liberal elite
Congrats you are part of the problem you are upset at 🤷🏼‍♂️

Dude, do you have a tat of Stalin on your forehead...some much stupid from one mouth, this has nothing to do with Trump, good grief.

View attachment 1346503
Actually it does. We had a great republican that kept all the AWB votes from getting to the floor in Washington state. We lost him due all in part to trumps election max consequences of that. Since then 1639, mag ban and now a full on AWB will pass amongst others. Funny Stalin you know how bad trump want to be a Stalin he's still trying to re run like Putin did. He's no Putin. 😂😂😂

Everyone is angry and on edge right now. Derailing the thread and attacking the past does nothing to help and might even get threads locked. I've been guilty of it and remind myself constantly that some comments are counter productive.

I wrote my Senator one time and got the same response. Gave up after that. Now he floods my spam box with his garbage.
Same here. I assume you're talking about Merkley. I reply to every email I get from him to tell him how moronic he is, but I doubt those messages ever make it to his inbox. I still get his garbage BS emails.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top