JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BRCC named themselves in a clever marketing ploy to sell coffee off of emotions and politics. They knew who their market would be and who it wouldn't be. That market would be willing to shell out for a company they thought would support their 2A ideals.

Now their marketing ploy name is starting to come back and bite them. Like whenever you see a movie with good not evil O.J. in it.

Besides, coffee from Utah?
Never tried it but I doubt it's got enough caffeine as my truck driver sludge :D

They used to note 2a donations on their packaging, along with the rest of the advocacy groups. At some point it got removed, and they stopped donating quietly.
Not sure if this is what you're talking about. But I just got a package today and their donations are still on the side of the bag. If not disregard.

16DD84A7-FCF8-45BC-936B-3438F7B22B8E.jpeg

'A portion of our profits go to Veteran, Law Enforcement, Fire and First Responder Causes'

Be interesting to know the amount of the 'portion'.
I know they do a ton for the veteran community. I don't know anything about the 2a rights. But the veteran aspect alone and being an American company I will gladly support them. BRCC, Vigilance Elite, fieldcraft survival, Zulu foxtrot, etc. I'll gladly give my money. I personally don't think Kyle was wrong in the shooting but I also dont think he belonged there and that the shooting could have been avoided from the beginning. I think he fired in self defense but I don't really support his reasoning being there.

Beat me to it. BRCC only cares about the almighty dollar, which they need to stay in business of course, but taking a dump on your core buyers is not only stupid, it is suicidal. Maybe they have enough leftists buying they don't care, want out of the business, or whatever, don't know, don't care, I don't buy their politics or coffee. When WWP told me I don't need/should not have a gun, I understood that to mean they don't want my money/I should not support them either.

Costco has better coffee, cheaper, doesn't BS me that they support gun rights (no idea if they do or not, but at least they aren't pushing a lie to get my money) while stabbing me in the back, and they don't get a $50 membership fee from me either. If the only reason I was buying BRCC simply because they donate a (tiny, tiny) part of profits and have hot women pushing it, I'd donate money DIRECTLY to the pro-gun orgs in my state (I do) and those on the national level doing the most good (life member of a few, donate to a few more), but that's just me.

Costco has better coffee, cheaper, doesn't BS me that they support gun rights (no idea if they do or not, but at least they aren't pushing a lie to get my money) while stabbing me in the back, and they don't get a $50 membership fee from me either. If the only reason I was buying BRCC simply because they donate a (tiny, tiny) part of profits and have hot women pushing it, I'd donate money DIRECTLY to the pro-gun orgs in my state (I do) and those on the national level doing the most good (life member of a few, donate to a few more), but that's just me.
Just be aware that if you're buying from Costco, then you are supporting Leftist causes, to include anti-2A.

I did not renew my Costco membership and won't shop there anymore, for the same reasons I don't:
  1. buy Levis
  2. shop at Dick's
  3. shop at Home Depot
  4. buy Starbucks
  5. bank with Citibank or Bank of America
  6. fly Delta
  7. buy from Amazon
  8. use Farsebook, Twatter, Gargle, or any of that sh!t
  9. have Netflix, YouTube, etc.
The list goes on and on...

Last Edited:
The reason people are upset with BRCC is because they market themselves as a pro-2A champion, and use the "hot women with guns" and "strong courageous patriotic veterans" themes heavily in their marketing. Then when the same anti-gun people who they make fun of in their videos screech that BRCC is affiliated with the Kenosha kid, BRCC immediately disavows any connection to him and says they don't get involved in legal advocacy efforts. That's a complete contradiction of their marketing. Would the Heller decision have ever recognized the individual right to bear arms under the 2A if organization had not brought legal advocacy lawsuits? Of course not. It appears to me that BRCC is happy to market using veteran status and 2A connections, but when confronted they promise they are neutral observers ala Switzerland.
I can choose where to spend money, and Stocking Mill Coffee looks like they follow through. https://mobile.twitter.com/smcroasters
They aren't apologizing for being conservative. They replied that they don't sponsor Rittenhouse either, but that they would gladly give him some free coffee.
I have a choice where to spend my money, and I'm going to choose an organization that practices what they preach.

I don't drink coffee, so I don't buy their products, thus I was not seeing what all the fuss is/was about. Your post clarified that. Now I understand it bit better.

It's almost like they forgot who their customer base was. And for a company that is as internet savvy as BRCC is, they really misjudged this one.

Why companies engage with the twitter mob is beyond me. :rolleyes:

I am pretty dang pro 2A but there ain't enough 'customer loyalty' - for any cause - to get me to pay up to $27.99 for 12 Oz of coffee.
DAMN! I had no idea the stuff was that expensive. For me to buy something like that it would have to be clearly a fund raiser. LIke those rubber chicken dinners, showing me the lions share of what I paid was going to something I wanted to send money too. $37 a pound coffee is wayyy over the top for me too.

I dunno where you guys are finding BRCC's cofveve at that kind of price, I get it for around $14 a pound o grounds, and I don't have any subscription or anything! Even the local LEO/Mil store down here local to me sells it to me at that cost! Loves me some BRCC CAF cofveve!

Just be aware that if you're buying from Costco, then you are supporting Leftist causes, to include anti-2A.

I did not renew my Costco membership and won't shop there anymore, for the same reasons I don't:
  1. buy Levis
  2. shop at Dick's
  3. shop at Home Depot
  4. buy Starbucks
  5. bank with Citibank or Bank of America
  6. fly Delta
  7. buy from Amazon
  8. use Farsebook, Twatter, Gargle, or any of that sh!t
  9. have Netflix, YouTube, etc.
The list goes on and on...

While I applaud anyone who will do this it often gets really hard. Wal-Mart sucks, Kroger sucks, Comcast, Amazon, and on and on it goes. It gets to where on a lot of stuff there is really no real choice for most. It's like buying USA made used to be. I for a long time did that. It got to where that too was all but impossible for many things sadly.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top