JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This has been my observation as well! Maybe i'm not seeing what others are seeing, or maybe i'm more immune to the bullsh!t virtue signaling!

What I think BRCC needs to do is step up and speak to all this and answer some questions, questions such as: Why did they stop donating to pro 2nd orgs, and Which orgs they stopped and why! What their intentions are going forward, and what their position on freedom, innocent until proven guilty, and other patriotic stances they might have! If they are truly a Patriotic American company who actually hold the values they preach, then this should be a no brainer and something they should stand up and speak about loud and proud! JMHO
You can tell me to adjust my tinfoil hat if you'd like, but...
Evan Hafer is ex CIA. Seems like a smart guy, and I think he likes being rich, so I think he'll likely not voice any real opinion one way or another on those matters.
He is closely linked to Fieldcraft survival and Mike Glover, also ex CIA. I liked Fieldcraft up until the American Contingency/"let us do BGCs on you and take your money and put you on a list of other patriots" thing. If there was ever a way to get people who .gov has identified as being the largest growing terrorist threat to America (white guys between 18-40, veterans or active military, or just guys who know things about camping/survival/firearms, Google search "Ghost Skins+FBI") to put themselves on a list of folks to watch, it's to appeal to their vanity or sense of duty or personal image and convince them it's a good idea.
Between BRCC and Fieldcraft, they'll have a good size list of people to go over, especially if they can convince the owners of the Call Of Duty servers to turn over an active players list.
I also have a theory about why damn near every fighting age male has been prescribed blood pressure and cholesterol meds whether or not they need them, but I'm sure anyone who knows what those do physiologically can guess.

I have a crap ton of their coffee, several club memberships, merchandise, and swag. If BRCC is offended that Kyle was wearing their GD t-shirt, don't sell them. Seems I need to evaluate my business relationship with BRCC. My suggestion to them is to drop the name Black Rifle, and switch it to Beta-Male Coffee Company. Not like they didn't associate their name and business with the veteran/2A crowd. They (BRCC) became famous for being the manly answer to Starbucks and the Soy-boy/Karen's coffee snobs with the below pictured coffee examples. I'd have more respect for them if they had remained silent or countered the Virtue Signaling/PC Bovine Scatology.

View attachment 781173
Mat Best will need to do a US Vvs US rap battle now, about how they know what is best and we know only what is crap...BRCC are now officially pussy's....

Which was the only reason I started the subscription in the first place. Their coffee is hella more expensive than stuff I can get at Winco that is just as good.
But I started a subscription solely on their statement that they (at the time) donated a portion of their profits to pro-2A groups - that's the only reason I signed up.
When they quit donating, I bailed on them and told them in an email why. Never heard back from them about it. Piss on 'em...
I got suckered into Wounded Warriors like that. Shortly after they started I sent them some money. They of course wanted more and I sent some a few times. Then they made the fatal error and sending me some crapola about how they think Vets coming home would be "safer" if they were not allowed to own a gun:mad::mad:
I sent them a little note and told them they would now be safer with never seeing another dime from me. Never got a response but I still to this day, years later, get letters from them begging for more money :confused:

I got suckered into Wounded Warriors like that. Shortly after they started I sent them some money. They of course wanted more and I sent some a few times. Then they made the fatal error and sending me some crapola about how they think Vets coming home would be "safer" if they were not allowed to own a gun:mad::mad:
I sent them a little note and told them they would now be safer with never seeing another dime from me. Never got a response but I still to this day, years later, get letters from them begging for more money :confused:
I'm really glad you just wrote that, @Alexx1401!
I got a solicitation from them a coupla months back and sent them $100.
Then I got another one last week asking me to sign up for some monthly donation subscription to them.
I was just about to sign up for it this coming week. Now, not so much...

I'm really glad you just wrote that, @Alexx1401!
I got a solicitation from them a coupla months back and sent them $100.
Then I got another one last week asking me to sign up for some monthly donation subscription to them.
I was just about to sign up for it this coming week. Now, not so much...
Now to be fair here I have NEVER again paid any attention to what WW does. I don't know if that was a "fluke" of some moron in charge at the time who has since been kicked to the curb, or if they still spout that crap? It just burned my butt good when they sent it to me. I sure like the "idea" of what they were started to do. Since you sent them some money I can only hope maybe they "saw the light"? Anyone here know if WW is still spouting a belief that Vets coming home should not own a gun? :cool:

Hey....
I know a guy who is a veteran , drinks coffee and likes guns....
Not only that...but he will travel around to various places and put on display his antique firearm and fur trade items collection.
This display is hands on and open to all to view.
He also espouses a very pro 2nd Amendment outlook.
If anyone would care to donate ....:D

Just kidding here , kinda....
More seriously , it is important to research just who you donate to and why.
Andy

The reason people are upset with BRCC is because they market themselves as a pro-2A champion, and use the "hot women with guns" and "strong courageous patriotic veterans" themes heavily in their marketing. Then when the same anti-gun people who they make fun of in their videos screech that BRCC is affiliated with the Kenosha kid, BRCC immediately disavows any connection to him and says they don't get involved in legal advocacy efforts. That's a complete contradiction of their marketing. Would the Heller decision have ever recognized the individual right to bear arms under the 2A if organization had not brought legal advocacy lawsuits? Of course not. It appears to me that BRCC is happy to market using veteran status and 2A connections, but when confronted they promise they are neutral observers ala Switzerland.
I can choose where to spend money, and Stocking Mill Coffee looks like they follow through. https://mobile.twitter.com/smcroasters
They aren't apologizing for being conservative. They replied that they don't sponsor Rittenhouse either, but that they would gladly give him some free coffee.
I have a choice where to spend my money, and I'm going to choose an organization that practices what they preach.

0A733CEB-DE36-42F8-8AF9-58C33A5D05CD.png

It's funny how offended people in the "gun community" get. I guess we got our own version of snow flakes. You don't like it don't buy their product. Crying about it makes you look like a child. I'll keep buying from them. They do more for the veteran/first responder community than most. I respect that.

I'm not at all "offended"... I just don't like being duped and/or lied to. Call me crazy... :rolleyes:

It's funny how offended people in the "gun community" get. I guess we got our own version of snow flakes. You don't like it don't buy their product. Crying about it makes you look like a child. I'll keep buying from them. They do more for the veteran/first responder community than most. I respect that.
No one disagrees there.
My big sticking point was when they stopped donating to 2a causes while still running pro 2a marketing campaigns.
Occasionally I'll buy Defender coffee, which is owned by either FPC or GOA, I forget which right now.

Calling out a fair weather friend is not crying. It is using purchasing decisions to support businesses that are aligned with my values. The same reason I won't buy Levi jeans.

Here's my itch...
If you were to ask each individual primary in this company about their personal opinion on the Kyle thing - my money says they would all be in agreement with us all.
But as a corporate group - they need to distance themselves from any blow back to protect profits and earnings.
If this was a publicly traded company with stockholders needing to be appeased - then this is all boilerplate.
But seeing how this seems to be a more 'personally' driven company with some sort of warrior ethos - then yeah, sketch as hell.

If they just said, "Nice shirt." and left it at that - all would be well.

Calling out a fair weather friend is not crying. It is using purchasing decisions to support businesses that are aligned with my values. The same reason I won't buy Levi jeans.
This is America. You're welcome to spend your money how you like. But all this is just like everyone who through a fit with with kapernick and Nike. Who cares. If you want nikes buy them. If you don't that's cool too. But I am not going to stand there and have someone tell me I shouldn't buy or support a company just because I am grouped in with a 2a community. I can gladly think for myself. If you take time to listen to the guys who run and own brcc you may change your mind. But once again that's up to you. I love free choice, capitalism, and deciding how and where to spend my money.

This is America. You're welcome to spend your money how you like. But all this is just like everyone who through a fit with with kapernick and Nike. Who cares. If you want nikes buy them. If you don't that's cool too. But I am not going to stand there and have someone tell me I shouldn't buy or support a company just because I am grouped in with a 2a community. I can gladly think for myself. If you take time to listen to the guys who run and own brcc you may change your mind. But once again that's up to you. I love free choice, capitalism, and deciding how and where to spend my money.

Don't think anyone was telling you anything of the sort. This is a discussion board where people discuss things and state their opinions; doubt anyone expects the opinions they express to be taken as marching orders for everyone else.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top