JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting thread. Whenever anyone proposes a new gun control law, we all say "enforce the laws we already have" as an argument against the new law. Now they are, and many of us seem to be saying, "don't enforce the laws we already have." I'm confused, but then again I'm really old.

ATF Agent : Awww.......Come On Man.
1666047628752.png

Aloha, Mark

I say we form a agency that removes idiot laws and then we can live in a free society
We have more stringent domestic violence laws, since OJ, yet Domestic violence remains a big problem. Handing more power to government and removing consequences hasn't worked for decades.

These last few election cycles will force an epic adjustment one way or another. My solution we see several federal agencies be dissolved. ATF, FBI, DEA, CIA would be re-imagined into one agency that worked as advertised. Well, not the CIA but like the OSS, would be revamped.

In the late 80s while stationed in Texas, I met an old OSS agent who was a retired judge. He called BS on the CIA back then. I didn't get everything he was saying then but it's more clear every day.

I was thinking about getting the president to eliminate stupid executive orders and then remove dumb laws and stupid agencies that don't need to exist
The POTUS can remove exec orders, but the best the POTUS can do with laws is choose to not enforce them, and that is iffy. Not sure if the POTUS can get rid of a dept/agency/et. al. if Congress created it with a law.

Reading that court reporter document I see these things fwiw:

1. A whole pile of allegations against the key card manufacturer that don't appear to have anything to do with the YouTube guy.

2. statements that the key card manufacturer paid the YouTube guy for advertising in various ways.

3. A bunch of allegations (counts 2 - 7) saying they both transferred "firearms" via the mail. Did the YouTube guy actually do the mailing or was he just the advertiser? I don't understand this part at all, seems like this is a manufacturer issue not the advertiser.

So all I see here is in item #2 above, that the YouTube guy was paid to advertise the key cards. My questions is was this done after atf told the key card guy to cease and desist and that they considered them machine guns? If the advertising was before that then Imo ATF has absolutely no leg to stand on imo and this should be thrown out immediately (looking at it only from a legal perspective I mean, not from perspective of should atf be doing this etc. -from the "should they be doing this"perspective most here would say this whole thing should be thrown out I would think).

Last Edited:
Reading that court reporter document I see these things fwiw:

1. A whole pile of allegations against the key card manufacturer that don't appear to have anything to do with the YouTube guy.

2. statements that the key card manufacturer paid the YouTube guy for advertising in various ways.

3. A bunch of allegations (counts 2 - 7) saying they both transferred "firearms" via the mail. Did the YouTube guy actually do the mailing or was he just the advertiser? I don't understand this part at all, seems like this is a manufacturer issue not the advertiser.

So all I see here is in item #2 above, that the YouTube guy was paid to advertise the key cards. My questions is was this done after atf told the key card guy to cease and desist and that they considered them machine guns? If the advertising was before that then Imo ATF has absolutely no leg to stand on imo and this should be thrown out immediately (looking at it only from a legal perspective I mean, not from perspective of should atf be doing this etc. -from the "should they be doing this"perspective most here would say this whole thing should be thrown out I would think).
When they say firearms in the mail they are probably referring to the keycards as firearms since they are also calling them machineguns. Machineguns, even DIAS and sears are considered firearms by themselves. Since the original complaint was about the laser cut perforated lightning link cards I assume thats what they are referring to. The laser etched cards came later.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top