JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Just one story but there are several like it. I understand they have zero relationship with Kyle Rittenhouse but I don't see how disowning him instead of saying, let the courts sort it out, is a good move for them.

Just one story but there are several like it. I understand they have zero relationship with Kyle Rittenhouse but I don't see how disowning him instead of saying, let the courts sort it out, is a good move for them.
Man if I were the brand manager I would not want random/unauthorized poeple using the brand name. U could imagine the consequences to the company (not speaking of this particular company, I mean any company). That is why companies control, or at least manage if they r small, their marketing/brand usage/image.

Not seeing BRCC doing anything wrong here, they are distancing themselves from the potential problems that will come, nothing more! I don't see any claims from BRCC supporting or decrying what happened, only that they want zero association with anything surrounding the events and persons involved!

Not seeing BRCC doing anything wrong here, they are distancing themselves from the potential problems that will come, nothing more! I don't see any claims from BRCC supporting or decrying what happened, only that they want zero association with anything surrounding the events and persons involved!
I'm OK with that, but they had to know that their wording was going to set their customer base off. There is a lot of overlap between BRCC fans and Kyle supporters. The PR department should have spent a little more time polishing up their statement.

Who have they got running the PR-dept, what a bunch of tards..should have been a non issue, now its not, way to go morons.

Can Trump pardon Kyle in advance of conviction? If so he should.

Edit it looks like he can not pardon him because he is being charged with State not federal crimes.

Last Edited:
I have a crap ton of their coffee, several club memberships, merchandise, and swag. If BRCC is offended that Kyle was wearing their GD t-shirt, don't sell them. Seems I need to evaluate my business relationship with BRCC. My suggestion to them is to drop the name Black Rifle, and switch it to Beta-Male Coffee Company. Not like they didn't associate their name and business with the veteran/2A crowd. They (BRCC) became famous for being the manly answer to Starbucks and the Soy-boy/Karen's coffee snobs with the below pictured coffee examples. I'd have more respect for them if they had remained silent or countered the Virtue Signaling/PC Bovine Scatology.

sub-buzz-897-1509032054-1.jpg

Last Edited:
I must be reading a different story under the same links here? All I could see was the Co having a problem with Blaze (A Glenn Beck) Co putting a coupon code with the pic of this kid. They were having a problem with Blaze and seemed to have said Zero about the kid and the mess he is in. It's like people are looking to be offended and searching for it? :s0092:

I must be reading a different story under the same links here? All I could see was the Co having a problem with Blaze (A Glenn Beck) Co putting a coupon code with the pic of this kid. They were having a problem with Blaze and seemed to have said Zero about the kid and the mess he is in. It's like people are looking to be offended and searching for it? :s0092:
Maybe.
Like I said, for me, backing away was more a matter of quality and variety vs cost, and I found it was about the same or less to buy whatever coffee I felt like from different companies rather than continue with the subscription. The loss of discounts from their partners did sting for me. I would have discontinued my subscription earlier due to the fact they quit donating to pro 2a causes despite running a pro 2a marketing campaign if not for those discounts.
This mess with Kyle/Beck is just enough to be happy I quit giving them money.

I quit when they quit donating to pro-2A organizations, just like OldTengu did. Seems my action was prescient...

Last Edited:
No dog in this fight...
But...
Has anyone asked Black Rifle Coffee to comment directly * on the matter...?
Or asked any specific questions in this matter...?
Andy
*Not a tweet or post....but an actual comment giving a no nonsense answer.

I quit my subscription when they quit donating to pro-2A organizations. Seems my action was prescient...
I don't think I have ever even tried the coffee. Have seen it advertised a lot of course. Still don't quite get the comments related to the linked article though? It's as if some are reading a different article than the one I just read. The one I read was all about Blaze and putting advertising for Black Rifle with pic of the kid wearing their shirt, using their money they pay Blaze. Still has me shaking my head. :s0092:

This has been my observation as well! Maybe i'm not seeing what others are seeing, or maybe i'm more immune to the bullsh!t virtue signaling!

What I think BRCC needs to do is step up and speak to all this and answer some questions, questions such as: Why did they stop donating to pro 2nd orgs, and Which orgs they stopped and why! What their intentions are going forward, and what their position on freedom, innocent until proven guilty, and other patriotic stances they might have! If they are truly a Patriotic American company who actually hold the values they preach, then this should be a no brainer and something they should stand up and speak about loud and proud! JMHO

This has been my observation as well! Maybe i'm not seeing what others are seeing, or maybe i'm more immune to the bullsh!t virtue signaling!

What I think BRCC needs to do is step up and speak to all this and answer some questions, questions such as: Why did they stop donating to pro 2nd orgs, and Which orgs they stopped and why! What their intentions are going forward, and what their position on freedom, innocent until proven guilty, and other patriotic stances they might have! If they are truly a Patriotic American company who actually hold the values they preach, then this should be a no brainer and something they should stand up and speak about loud and proud! JMHO
Now THAT, would be a problem for me if I was a customer of theirs. If I was buying their stuff because they told me they donated to places I like, and they stopped? I too would want to know why, and or were they still sending part of the profit to some other Pro rights place. Since I am not a customer of theirs though have no paid any attention to them. I guess if this makes enough "noise", and I find they as a Co are doing something I like, may have to buy some of their coffee just for kicks. ;)

Now THAT, would be a problem for me if I was a customer of theirs. If I was buying their stuff because they told me they donated to places I like, and they stopped?
Which was the only reason I started the subscription in the first place. Their coffee is hella more expensive than stuff I can get at Winco that is just as good.
But I started a subscription solely on their statement that they (at the time) donated a portion of their profits to pro-2A groups - that's the only reason I signed up.
When they quit donating, I bailed on them and told them in an email why. Never heard back from them about it. Piss on 'em...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews