JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist.
not only that, they actually made the problem worse. Why would anyone want a pistol length sight picture on a rifle?
BUIS can be had for the same price, and a fraction of the weight. and you dont have to remove them to use a scope.
Unless the CNote was all you were going to run... it still doesnt make sense.

That's a retarded idea.
Did anyone else note a resemblance to an early Desert Eagle barrel?

2C713FB3-17EC-4020-AF61-148B37A5B557.jpeg

Guaranteed people will buy these. Give it a few months and you'll see them in the classifieds for $50
No. No. No. you know members are gunna ask $100. That way they are saving you shipping. In "like new condition……"

not only that, they actually made the problem worse. Why would anyone want a pistol length sight picture on a rifle?
BUIS can be had for the same price, and a fraction of the weight. and you dont have to remove them to use a scope.
Unless the CNote was all you were going to run... it still doesnt make sense.
Not arguing for or against, just pointing out some Acog sights have a similar pistol sight set up built into the top of the scope.

thats in case your acog is shot in combat. Not a primary iron sight like the cnote.
Pistol sights work, even at longer ranges. Even the little two inch barrel guns can hit farther than people think.

I wouldn't use the cnote as a primary Unless I had to but it would work OK in my opinion because the bullet drop at a short range would be minimal. Just opinion and ymmv.

I wouldn't want that POS on any gun I own even if it were free. Even the cheapest regular sights at normal sight radius would be way, way better. It's a damn embarrassment for the company and for competent design in general if you ask me.

20" sight radius my idea of a rifle is a 26" to 34" barrel. Heck my 1885 has a 36" sight radius when using the tang mounted sight. My 1894 WInchester has a 26" Barrel and a 31" sight radius with the WIlliams peep sight. My 1895 has a 28" barrel and a 33" Sight radius with the Lyman #21 receiver mounted sight.

SIZE DOES MATTER

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads