JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist.
not only that, they actually made the problem worse. Why would anyone want a pistol length sight picture on a rifle?
BUIS can be had for the same price, and a fraction of the weight. and you dont have to remove them to use a scope.
Unless the CNote was all you were going to run... it still doesnt make sense.

That's a retarded idea.
Did anyone else note a resemblance to an early Desert Eagle barrel?

2C713FB3-17EC-4020-AF61-148B37A5B557.jpeg

Guaranteed people will buy these. Give it a few months and you'll see them in the classifieds for $50
No. No. No. you know members are gunna ask $100. That way they are saving you shipping. In "like new condition……"

not only that, they actually made the problem worse. Why would anyone want a pistol length sight picture on a rifle?
BUIS can be had for the same price, and a fraction of the weight. and you dont have to remove them to use a scope.
Unless the CNote was all you were going to run... it still doesnt make sense.
Not arguing for or against, just pointing out some Acog sights have a similar pistol sight set up built into the top of the scope.

thats in case your acog is shot in combat. Not a primary iron sight like the cnote.
Pistol sights work, even at longer ranges. Even the little two inch barrel guns can hit farther than people think.

I wouldn't use the cnote as a primary Unless I had to but it would work OK in my opinion because the bullet drop at a short range would be minimal. Just opinion and ymmv.

I wouldn't want that POS on any gun I own even if it were free. Even the cheapest regular sights at normal sight radius would be way, way better. It's a damn embarrassment for the company and for competent design in general if you ask me.

20" sight radius my idea of a rifle is a 26" to 34" barrel. Heck my 1885 has a 36" sight radius when using the tang mounted sight. My 1894 WInchester has a 26" Barrel and a 31" sight radius with the WIlliams peep sight. My 1895 has a 28" barrel and a 33" Sight radius with the Lyman #21 receiver mounted sight.

SIZE DOES MATTER

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads