JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is that still the least expensive 700 footprint action? I'm not truly aware of any under 1k.

I like Aero stuff and regularly use it. I'll be watching for the barreled actions that are coming soon.
Their AR's have treated me well but my experience with their EPC has … been expensive and time consuming.

They are new to the bolt action game, and at 600 or so I'd be willing to try them out. I just can't stop seeing that for a few hundred bucks more I can go with a sure bet in the realm of custom rem700 actions.

I'll let other people see if they're worth it or not 😁

I think it is the cheapest, at least until https://www.americanrifle.com/shop/coup-de-grace-bolt-action-1747#attr=491,494,495 where it'll be tied for cheapest.
Yes, I'd WAY rather have the ARC, also Zermatt/Bighorn Origin can be had in this range, another great choice.
Bighorn has prefits available, I suspect the ARC will eventually, I'm skeptical of the aero although they say it accepts Origin prefits. It's a 3 lug, if it's any good it'll certainly be an affordable 3 lug compared to Terminus or Curtis.
Origin can swap bolt heads for $50 bucks or so, that's a nice feature for those who want switch caliber option. Wonder what another bolt head will cost for the Aero.
When they release the .540 bolt face (or a long action) I may have to try one…
36oz nitrided 3 lug for 900 bucks or less is interesting.

Last Edited:
There is some company (I forget) who was doing bolt action uppers.
Unitah Precision does but they don't accept standard AR15 barrels

Screenshot_20230123-070105.png

It's the keystone to an entire ecosystem. Greta will be peeved if you buy one of those fossil fuel based rifle actions. I still have a couple of coal powered Savages...

"... This product serves as the keystone in an ecosystem that provides shooters with an open-source, user-configurable, and quality-manufactured foundation for their precision bolt action build ...""

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top