JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
7A3A1CBC-3454-4DBF-8919-358FFEB97B47.jpeg
7BC542B2-C129-43D2-B950-B5CE4B6873FD.jpeg

Last Edited:
So basically take a Glock 26 slide and duct tape it to the top of your receiver……

This little doohickey takes up more space on your rail than standard iron sights.

I don't know about ya'all but the next c-note I have targeted to spend is going to go to my ffl and his staff for him to buy them lunch. They have been efficient and supportive in these trying times and are true patriots.

I feel like they missed the opportunity to have it mounted to an older drop in carbine length quad rail, but on the left or right side.

The only Larue product I own. And it was given to me. Serves a much larger purpose then the "C-Note."

F459645F-8346-4038-9AC3-DB1568280ABB.jpeg

I find the LaRue triggers and stealth barrels to be good value. Both excellent quality for the money. Some of the quick detach mounts are also very nice. YMMV

I'm less disappointed with the concept than the execution. Looks stupidly heavy, branding is about as unsubtle as you can get, the sights are proprietary (no options for upgrading to fiber optics or tritium), and no option to co-witness a red dot. It's a half-assed solution looking for a very limited problem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top