JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The worst thing about being talked about is not being talked about. Too bad BRCC can't see the forest for the trees.
I was watching their twitter when this all broke out. (It's all gone now.)
They got attacked VIOLENTLY and with serious coordination on all media fronts at one time.
Whoever was running their accounts, and whoever was doing initial clean up before the - Official Statement came out - was in definite panic mode. It was sad to watch. Jackel's surrounding a lion pride's infant cub and trying their best to pick one off would be the best visual.
Things were said - panic ensued and belly's went straight up in the overwhelming onslaught of attacks. It was ugly.

Then I wake today and see this aftermath. Yes. They caved. I applaud them individually - but in all honesty - this was just coffee with a good marketing angle.

Everyone can make their own decisions. I don't try to dictate what other people do.

I do note that BRCC just posted a video saying that the only issue they get involved with is hiring veterans. The 2A is therefore outside of their promotional efforts. All of their videos trading on 2A advocacy and making fun of gun control is apparently now abandoned. Before Twitter leftists came after them they sure emphasized a pro-2A position. If other people see it differently, fine, we all have our own opinions after reviewing the same information.

And this may
Everyone can make their own decisions. I don't try to dictate what other people do.

I do note that BRCC just posted a video saying that the only issue they get involved with is hiring veterans. The 2A is therefore outside of their promotional efforts. All of their videos trading on 2A advocacy and making fun of gun control is apparently now abandoned. Before Twitter leftists came after them they sure emphasized a pro-2A position. If other people see it differently, fine, we all have our own opinions after reviewing the same information.
well said.

...I do note that BRCC just posted a video saying that the only issue they get involved with is hiring veterans. The 2A is therefore outside of their promotional efforts. All of their videos trading on 2A advocacy and making fun of gun control is apparently now abandoned. Before Twitter leftists came after them they sure emphasized a pro-2A position. If other people see it differently, fine, we all have our own opinions after reviewing the same information.
Wow, saying they are not associated with 2A advocacy is 100% opposite of what I thought their image was and what they were about (don't know anything about them though really, just what I saw in ads).

Maybe a name change is coming to "Pink nerf gun coffee"?

Wow, saying they are not associated with 2A advocacy is 100% opposite of what I thought their image was and what they were about (don't know anything about them though really, just what I saw in ads).

Maybe a name change is coming to "pink nerf gun coffee"?
They used to note 2a donations on their packaging, along with the rest of the advocacy groups. At some point it got removed, and they stopped donating quietly.

The funny thing is that it's been shown that the fastest way to get the leftist mob to leave you alone on social media is to not back down/give in. Caving doesn't get the mob to buy from you, and costs you your customer base. I think Pro 2A people are especially sensitive to companies that cave in because that's exactly how we've seen our rights slowly being eroded. We can't afford any more caving.

They used to note 2a donations on their packaging, along with the rest of the advocacy groups. At some point it got removed, and they stopped donating quietly.
Wow, sounds like they really lost their way and turned into basically a scam. Pretending to promote one thing and doing the opposite.

The funny thing is that it's been shown that the fastest way to get the leftist mob to leave you alone on social media is to not back down/give in. Caving doesn't get the mob to buy from you, and costs you your customer base. I think Pro 2A people are especially sensitive to companies that cave in because that's exactly how we've seen our rights slowly being eroded. We can't afford any more caving.
Exactly, standing for what u believe in would bring tremendous customer loyalty and probably an increase in market %. Caving in to these types is exactly like what Portland local government is doing to rioters, just emboldens them all the more.

What the hell is a, "VP of People and Culture"?

It's a new "touchy feely" term for HR (human resources). Also known as the department most likely to destroy a company.

I am also confused about the disowning of Kyle by them. it's not like Corcoran or Eotac or 5.11 are calling into question my behavior overseas before I saw the light. Says they are owned by an ex SOF veteran, I didn't delve deeper. I have met many and they weren't stupid, although your questions may be answered with a hand gesture or even solitary digit. I don't know the pressure that may have been applied to black rifle coffee company , so until they change their name to black mask, or burn loot murder, or peoples republik of China coffee company they will occasionally get my dollars over starbucks.

So the BRCC CEO only donates to pro gun-control candidates? Obama, Gabbard, McCain?

Strewth

Wow, this colors him differently now. , the color is yellow. I guess he cant have my dollars either.

Last Edited:
I don't think they stand for anything at all.
benjamins.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads