JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have no fear, there'll be another run starting in just a few months. It's the run up to the next presidential election.

And of course the US Government is ramping up talk about mandatory Covid shots this coming cold and flu season. Couple that with the possibility of lockdowns again, can never rule that out…

And finally, Brandon's administration is considering limiting the number of beers one can drink on a daily basis. Good thing I switched to bourbon and rye…

Well, the industry could just come up with a bunch of new cartridges to stimulate business. It's not like they haven't done that before.

PS: Your minds won't get infected by watching mainstream news once in a while, like CNBC, which is business news. Thinking people are able to filter out what they don't want to accept no matter what the source. Condemning news channels because they don't agree with your point of view is like burning books because you don't like their authors.

Have no fear, there'll be another run starting in just a few months. It's the run up to the next presidential election.

And of course the US Government is ramping up talk about mandatory Covid shots this coming cold and flu season. Couple that with the possibility of lockdowns again, can never rule that out…

And finally, Brandon's administration is considering limiting the number of beers one can drink on a daily basis. Good thing I switched to bourbon and rye…
Even the Good Ols Boys have nothing to say about that. :)

Well, the industry could just come up with a bunch of new cartridges to stimulate business. It's not like they haven't done that before.

PS: Your minds won't get infected by watching mainstream news once in a while, like CNBC, which is business news. Thinking people are able to filter out what they don't want to accept no matter what the source. Condemning news channels because they don't agree with your point of view is like burning books because you don't like their authors.
All the same, I'm not giving them the clicks.

That was an article clearly written by someone who knows not of what they speak.
The smart guns thing was an interesting point. I don't think there will be much traction there with private owners. I mean, most gun people I know wouldn't cotton to the idea, much less the cost. However, it may be a technology that institutional users will find beneficial. Like heavy triggers in NYPD sidearms, for example. But way more expensive.

I thought about pointing out the inaccuracies in all of that but figured I might just end up on more delicate folks ignore list :cool:
Pretty sure all three of those things are true. We do have an election coming up, the CDC actually did use the word "mandatory" and yes, they've been talking about limiting your beer intake, so far voluntarily, but I put that in the "two weeks" category.

The gun industry had to recognize that massive spike in gun sales over the last couple years were be driven by some VERY big anomalies. Pandemics aren't common. The 2020 summer of love is not common. "Defund the police" movements are not common. By all means, capitalize on the huge spikes in sales. But they should have put a good chunk of the massive extra profits away for the inevitable slowdown that was sure to come. And they should have planned carefully with regards to adding expensive infrastructure and equipment that couldn't be supported when the inevitable downturn happened.

The gun industry had to recognize that massive spike in gun sales over the last couple years were be driven by some VERY big anomalies. Pandemics aren't common. The 2020 summer of love is not common. "Defund the police" movements are not common. By all means, capitalize on the huge spikes in sales. But they should have put a good chunk of the massive extra profits away for the inevitable slowdown that was sure to come. And they should have planned carefully with regards to adding expensive infrastructure and equipment that couldn't be supported when the inevitable downturn happened.
There will be another spike, although I suspect it may be a bit smaller than the last one.

If the ammo companies overbuilt, the logical thing for them to do is drop prices to spur sales, because the only way to make money from the excess capacity is to increase sales volume.

If the middlemen don't get greedy, good times may be coming!

Trying to take away America's guns and beer at the same or similar times wouldn't end well, for anyone.

Trying to take away America's guns and beer at the same or similar times wouldn't end well, for anyone.
Seems to me that taking away AmeriKa's beer has been tried before, maybe a hundred years ago, that didn't go nor end so well…

Stupid politicians seem to never learn. Seems to me like it's time for removal and replacement…

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top