JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have no fear, there'll be another run starting in just a few months. It's the run up to the next presidential election.

And of course the US Government is ramping up talk about mandatory Covid shots this coming cold and flu season. Couple that with the possibility of lockdowns again, can never rule that out…

And finally, Brandon's administration is considering limiting the number of beers one can drink on a daily basis. Good thing I switched to bourbon and rye…
This is exactly what I saw coming when they started scanning your ID every time you buy any alcohol. I knew eventually they would use it as a means to log and track what you buy. Just imagine what happens when the push for digital currency becomes widespread.

Big brother… Are you listening?

This is exactly what I saw coming when they started scanning your ID every time you buy any alcohol. I knew eventually they would use it as a means to log and track what you buy. Just imagine what happens when the push for digital currency becomes widespread.

He is way ahead of you!

Unless you've been paying cash for the last decade, they've been tracking your purchases already. Sooner or later we'll figure out who's boss.

That is, a$$, grass or cash has always been legal tender in America. Who is government to decide what currency I take?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top