JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Are you interested in a Northwest Firearms AR15 lower?

• Yes, and I think you should charge $151-$200

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Yes, and I think you should charge $126-$150

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Yes, and I think you should charge $100-$125

Votes: 53 53.0%
  • Yes, but I think $100 is too much

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • No - I'll tell you why in my comment

Votes: 11 11.0%

• Total voters
What's the due date then so we can be prepared for the expense?

The lowers were shipped today, so we should have the first batch shortly after :)

I should have a more concrete answer soon.

I'm in.
I appreciate that you are trying to keep the price low for the group. However, be equitable to yourself. You are the one fronting this on your CC's.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

What does the port side look like? Same logo.
I kinda want one, but I want to see a picture of the port side of the receiver

The ones on the Anderson website aren't very clear, so I'll link you to the Google results page. I'd post the images here but most are copyrighted by the big retailers.

Google Image Results

Interested in seeing actual photo when they arrive. Would be all over it if they were aero. I have seen some andersons where the trigger guard holes did not leave much material.
I agree with others, price them so you don't short yourself Joe.

Guys, this is the fork for completes. EPL's need more info--and why I had suggested Andersons in the post that kicked off this party was figuring it might be better to start small and inexpensive for a "test run," then maybe make improvements or switch manufacturers once the basic processes are established and proven.

Think of this as the Proof of Concept run, if I'm on the same page as Joe... :)

Guys, this is the fork for completes. EPL's need more info--and why I had suggested Andersons in the post that kicked off this party was figuring it might be better to start small and inexpensive for a "test run," then maybe make improvements or switch manufacturers once the basic processes are established and proven.

Think of this as the Proof of Concept run, if I'm on the same page as Joe... :)

Kinda late to the party so pointless maybe. But when I saw this thread I opened it to see if an 80% was an option. Would be all over it.
I hate when that happens.

I have lowers from a lot of people, I like Aeros too but I just put KNS anti-rotate pins on them all Anderson's included and that works for me. Just no Bushmaster fit for me (They really don't fit well hence the little rubber shims)

My gut would be in the $50-75 range, but not knowing the costs involved, or if there might be any extras like throwing in a membership upgrade ;) I'm still willing to see what shakes out.

@NWCustomFirearms would you be open to holding mine, assuming I'm able to join the fun, for an appropriate fee until I can get down there to pick it up? (Probably be on a Saturday, exactly when depends on the next time the Old Windbags decide they wanna go on a shopping junket.)

I was in for a couple when I saw that they were to be 80% in the other thread. I'm gonna pass on this deal though. Sorry, I don't like lists and have a moral objection to paying someone to put me on one.
That being said, this is still a cool promo. Thanks to all you guys who are doing the legwork. Hope this eventually turns into a pic thread from all the builds it may inspire.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top