JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Are you interested in a Northwest Firearms AR15 lower?

• Yes, and I think you should charge $151-$200

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Yes, and I think you should charge $126-$150

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Yes, and I think you should charge $100-$125

Votes: 53 53.0%
  • Yes, but I think $100 is too much

Votes: 26 26.0%
  • No - I'll tell you why in my comment

Votes: 11 11.0%

• Total voters
A dissipator never has a rifle length gas system... They can't. I've built many, so you don't have to explain the base concept to me. They have a carbine length gas tube and low pro gas block hidden underneath the hand guards, and a FSB out front. Anyone who "goes off" about a dissipator doesn't know their bubblegum hole from a hole in the ground.
Originally dissipators were only rifle length gas system's, hence the misconception when the look-alikes came out. When you're on enough forums, its saves time to just call it what it is.

I haven't read all 5 pages, so I don't know if this has been asked, but how about an option to have the logo etched onto an existing lower, with a portion of the fee supporting NWFA?

Interested for sure. Will stay tuned for price and time frame. Things are a bit tight right now, should be better in a month or two.

I'm located in Western Washington, upper Skagit River, so there may be logistical details to be worked out.

Best not put it off. Prices will rise near election, and will skyrocket if Hillary become Psychobubblegum in Charge.

Any updates here? I need to supply more posts to the what have I bought lately thread!

Update coming tomorrow!

They're ready :)

NWFA-AR15-Final.jpg

To be honest, Joe, the mental picture I had was the little "NF" square thumbnail, but this is pretty cool too. :) Now I gotta drop NWCF a line and see about setting a deposit and storage fee to hold one for me til I can get down there...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top