JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
4 Chan ID's shooter as a BLM "security guard". Sound familiar?

"Michael Reinoehl, 48, A Native Of Portland And Self-Proclaimed Security Guard For The Portland Rioters Appears To Be The Trigger Man

After collectively scouring the internet from footage from other riot incidents, citizen sleuths on 4chan managed to uncover what appears to be the shooter in last night's execution of a Patriot Prayer member and supporter of President Donald Trump. Below you will find the evidence collected by the anonymous image board that Nationalist Review found quite compelling. Among the exhibits are side-by-side photos, an upload from Reinoehl's Instagram in which he wears the same vest as the shooter, and an interview he recently published with Bloomberg explaining that he viewed himself as security for the riots."

View attachment 742570

4Chan definitely earns its criticism for the spoofs, racism / sexism, and trolling . . . but there have been some pretty extraordinary efforts to investigate and identify folks in situations like this. Incredible what a bunch of internet geeks can do in a collective.

4Chan definitely earns its criticism for the spoofs, racism / sexism, and trolling . . . but there have been some pretty extraordinary efforts to investigate and identify folks in situations like this. Incredible what a bunch of internet geeks can do in a collective.
as a proud nerd and geek - GLM!!!

My takeaway on the presser:

Mayor Ted: Trumps fault
Chief: Why did I take this job?
DA Mikey: I've decriminalized everything, there was no crime.

During questions
Ted: Spit on the first three rows of reporters when frothing about Trump, outlined 19 point plan which includes 18 verses of Kumbaya.
Chief: Does the press actually ask these questions after my clear descriptions? Now I know why Outlaw is in Philly.
Mikey: Stood at back of room like mortuary staff at funeral.

TW is holding a press conference of coarse putting The Violance and promotion of violence off on you know who.The initiation of violence is not where they are portraying it to be.

Last Edited:
The deceased defending convicted murderer Jeremy Christian, while also defending self-defense. Curious who shot first and who he sides with in this incident.
Curious as to how you find this relevant to the issue of this thread.

Au contraire, I believe it can! :)
My political proclivities and bodily eliminations have no bearing upon the question as posed.
The question still stands: How do you find the deceased defending convicted murderer Jeremy Christian relevant to the topic of this thread?
I'm busy, but l'll wait...

Last Edited:
The silence from do nothing Wheeler is deafening. Just a total lack of leadership. City council isn't any better. Problem is, the woman running against him for Mayor this fall is even worse.
Sad that there is not a conservative running at all. It's so bad everyone has given up. I believe the dems have rigged the system anyway since they have been in control for the past 30 plus years.

Au contraire, I believe it can! :)
My political proclivities and bodily eliminations have no bearing upon the question as posed.
The question still stands: How do you find the deceased defending convicted murderer Jeremy Christian relevant to the topic of this thread?
I'm busy, but l'll wait...
I think he is inferring that the deceased deserved it. Twisted logic.

I think he is inferring that the deceased deserved it. Twisted logic.
Not so fast... ;) I'm waiting for him to 'splain it to me in his own words. I think he might be headed in a slightly different direction, but I want him to put forth his position.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads