JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I really want to understand, is they are convinced of their beliefs and they really embrace their own message, why do they hide their faces and identity?!?!?!?

Because they do want to lose their jo... Uh, I don't know.

I wonder if the ones with guns think they are getting a participation trophy.

They want to repeat history because they never learned history... See how that government control of our children's education has been such a benefit...

Parenthetically, there is a newer slogan from the union of "Red for Ed" that has not gone over well with the sidekick (@TeacherSmurf). Though we are not completely sure why they chose this particular primary color, there is at least some historical usage that causes pause. Perhaps, and hopefully, it is nothing more than it rhymes.

Last Edited:
One other thing I'll add; despite my disdain for Communism, they have the right to display their symbols and peaceably assemble, as long as they are causing no one harm. My 1A right ensures that I can denounce them as complete jackasses though. :p

And the other side has the right to do the same. So I'm left to ponder why it is that only the far-right groups get busted or pushed out or shut down by the PoPo.

Last Edited:
Nothing to see here, Move along now, Move along!

Seriously, as long as they stay contained in the cities and the normal people stay out of any conflict with them, I see nothing but a side show that has become quite boring! They are compleatly incompetent and impotent unless they can form ranks and maintain them while being resisted heavily, they will quickly become canon fodder! If they ever decide to Roll, it's gonna be a blood bath

Goose steeping morons have no idea the pain they will bring upon them selves when the real fight happens!

Who is telling the LEs to stand down?o_O
Makes it look as though they're backing these creeps.:rolleyes:
Is it time for a new mayor and chief of police, or is the garbage can empty?:mad:

I think it's Containment, don't tangle with these azzhats and let them do what they do so long as they are kept in a small area and cannot expand! Notice how they only gather in and around city centers?

Sooner or later, one of them is going to overheat and fire some shots. Which will lead to more shots, and real riots. Which will lead to increased loss of rights and freedom by those of us who value and appreciate same. I just don't see it ending well, at all.

Even heard the phrase; "...sooner or later, a few jackasses ruin it for everybody..."..?? Meet the jackasses......

This is not going to end well and anyone who thinks it will needs to wake up. IMHO it just a matter of time before one of these guys does something that starts it all.

For those of you who think its okay that this crap is limited to the cities.... Can I remind you where elections are won...

I guarantee you that if not for Portland and a couple towns in the valley..... Kate Brown wouldnt be governor... but here you are. WHY? Because the political power is contained within these major urban areas. As long as these dickheads are aware of this, they will continue to do what they do in order to intimidate people and stifle opposing ideas.

They arent going to bring the fight to you in the rural areas. They dont need to. The commies only need the cities and they know it.

They arent going to fire any shots... because they know they dont need to. They need YOU to do so. Then they can flop around crying victim while pushing for your disarmament, etc.

What we do need is something to counter them in the streets... there are no loud voices opposing their tactics or the policies they are ultimately protecting.
The left already has total control over state and local politics. All they have left to do is tax you more, disarm you further and strip you of whatever liberties they deem a threat to their agenda. The big money is focused on turning red states purple and blue. We are already conquered.

I dont think things will ever boil over into a civil conflict. But if it did happen... it would start in the west... probably even Portland.

Lefties acting like fascists?

Some knew it would come to this long ago...

Ronald Reagan said, "If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism."........ that was like 40 years ago.
We all ignored that, and look at us now.

Agreed with the above. These AF guys think there are legitimate far right wing folks out there looking for a shooting encounter.

Unfortunately these far leftists are so volatile and radical, after literally a lifetime of being fed the propaganda, that one of them is likely to pull the trigger.

The SPD not confronting them may have been more of a pragmatic approach as they're dealing with armed religious zealots.

Call me old fashioned...but when I see someone in a mask with a gun...I think criminal...Lone Ranger excepted...:D
Andy
Considering the red masks :rolleyes:and the hammer/sickle and anarchist banners, I'd say they arent the Lone Ranger...:eek:
Many millions were killed by people serving that symbol.. and many Americans have died preventing the spread of that symbol. It is as repugnant to ME as the swastika is to many yet today.

At least the all black and red attire they love to wear can help identify friend from foe more easily.
My only concern is my red dot not showing up over the mask :)

I see domestic terrorists.

i-see-dead-people.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews