JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

If you actually read it... The CCSO report that is, there is very little actual 'evidence' that the group is "neo-fascist"
It even says that the report 'isnt an in-depth look' at the group. Basically, the group has been labelled such by the media, etc and being associated with it was enough to fire her within her probation period.

Nowhere in the does it say anything about actual actions she took part in nor does it cite anything the group has done. With the exception of fights with antifa. Which you can easily go back in time on youtube and watch how these situations escalated over the last two years. Antifa ALWAYS being the aggressor towards everyone involved. Only recently have we seen groups like PB, etc start fighting back.
Punching antifa doesnt make you a fascist, in reality anyway.

Nothing in their official site espouses hate or extremism. Only a handful of members have been shown to post 'hate speech' or also been associated with racist groups.... from all publicly available accounts of this happening, those people have been ostracized from the PB group.

There is no fascist ideology or imagery at their rallies, nor with Patriot Prayer either. Just a lot of koolaid being made on the left, and seems like some are drinking it.

Both groups are multicultural including differing ethnic, religious backgrounds as well as some lgbt members...

Up is down, black is white... 2+2=5 anymore, as long as 'they' say it, it must be true?

The second article was full of opinion too, the best was the FBI quote, "Proud Boy members have contributed to the recent escalation of violence at political rallies" .... uh, you mean conservatives finally started fighting back when getting beat up? Sure, its an escalation... but still, how long were people expected to be attacked before fighting back?

Again, a lot of opinion and hyperbole. Light on facts.

Of course, some dont like conservative groups so they are happy to jump on the bandwagon of calling them all Nazis. I guess its the same as conservatives and the stereotype that all antifa are unemployed sissies living in their parents' basements. However, the former is far more dangerous to a democracy.

Last Edited:
SNIP
Of course, some dont like conservative groups so they are happy to jump on the bandwagon of calling them all Nazis. I guess its the same as conservatives and the stereotype that all antifa are unemployed sissies living in their parents' basements. However, the former if far more dangerous to a democracy.

It's actually worse than that. It's a deliberate tactic meant to dehumanize the individuals as well as cause outsiders to immediately dismiss any statements made by those organizations.

If you believe in
  • a small, limited government
  • big R rights granted by God
  • The US government putting the well being of American Citizens before "citizens of the world"
  • rational limits on immigration
  • the expectation that those immigrating integrate into society and become contributing members of the economy etc

You too would likely be labeled a supremacist by the Southern Poverty Law Center...or a Nazi.

Even now they are working overtime conflating being a Nationalist with being a white nationalist.

However, trying to explain the difference to these people is like talking to a wall. But I think the whole point is that they KNOW the difference but are conflating them on purpose for a political end. These people are not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing.

Sadly, they are winning... and will likely achieve the total control they seek.

Can we assume you're referring to the neo-fascist Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer types hiding out in Washington?

Ah, back again in a new thread to lob some more baseless, passive aggressive, leading comments and then dip out?

Now don't quote me, but I'm pretty sure he was referring to the neo-communist, scrawny, cowardly, Godless, masked basement dwellers called anteee-fah! You know - the one's in the video that you look at and honestly couldn't decide on the gender even if your life depended on it?

I was so relieved when one antifa gentleman talked about how some of them came there to die - so glad they know ahead of time what their role will be during a real conflict!

Luv ya bro! Looking forward to the next thread you drop a big pile of excellence on!
:s0062:

Luv ya bro! Looking forward to the next thread you drop a big pile of excellence on!
:s0062:

I took the bait this time:rolleyes:
After looking at the post history... s/he must be one of our resident left wing agitators.

Probably gathering info to dox us as Russian paid nazi collaborating cross burning gay bashing hate mongers.

So now as a result there are a lot of conservatives and Christian's being classified as Nazis because of misinformation and blanket stereotyping, bigotry, and pejudice....

Personally, I'm neither a Conservative nor Christian, at least in any conventional sense. (Libertarian and Deist, respectively, jaja.) But anyone decrying our solid Conservative Christian friends as "Nazis", or some other mierda are, how to put this, probably "full of it", and are almost certainly intellectually dishonest. You guys who back personal liberty have my full support, to the hilt, whatever may come. If not, not, but anyone who is pro-freedom is a fellow traveler. Anyone who is pro-serfdom is invited to pack sand. :s0155:

I took the bait this time:rolleyes:
After looking at the post history... s/he must be one of our resident left wing agitators.

Probably gathering info to dox us as Russian paid nazi collaborating cross burning gay bashing hate mongers.

You may have taken some bait, but what you and Dwesson said in reply is on point. Way to make a cogent and easily understood argument!

I just wanted to make a fun reply to such a funny (IMO) comment, not articulate facts and logic like you 2... Guess I'm not very helpful here :p

Personally, I'm neither a Conservative nor Christian, at least in any conventional sense. (Libertarian and Deist, respectively, jaja.) But anyone decrying our solid Conservative Christian friends as "Nazis", or some other mierda are, how to put this, probably "full of it", and are almost certainly intellectually dishonest. You guys who back personal liberty have my full support, to the hilt, whatever may come. If not, not, but anyone who is pro-freedom is a fellow traveler. Anyone who is pro-serfdom is invited to pack sand. :s0155:

Couldn't agree more! I'm so tired of communist this, fascist that! I call it all Totalitarianism - and a tyrannical government is a scary thought whether they kill people with Bibles, or kill people who don't read the Bible!

Couldn't agree more! I'm so tired of communist this, fascist that! I call it all Totalitarianism - and a tyrannical government is a scary thought whether they kill people with Bibles, or kill people who don't read the Bible!

I'm with you amigo. Whatever one's outlook, as long you are willing to live and let live, bueno. As Jefferson put it:

"Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none."​

Here's to freedom, increase, and our families doing well, friend. :s0155:

I'm with you amigo. Whatever one's outlook, as long you are willing to live and let live, bueno. As Jefferson put it:

"Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none."​

Here's to freedom, increase, and our families doing well, friend. :s0155:

Hear, hear to both!

Yeah, my camp or wing or side is pro gun. Frankly I'm not even sure what to classify myself but what I'm not is an enemy to liberty.

My favorite gem in media is when I hear of more liberty, more freedom. Like in Brazil for the first time they will be able to buy a Taurus and defend their lives and property.

This is just the most recent tug at my heart strings. I'm a huge sucker for mankind allowing that needle to move more towards egalitarian.

If only every serf valued freedom this world would be a place that made me eternally happy.

Freedom means allowing your neighbor to own something they don't need, and you don't understand, but it makes them happy and doesn't hurt anyone and that is all that matters.

If you actually read it... The CCSO report that is, there is very little actual 'evidence' that the group is "neo-fascist"
It even says that the report 'isnt an in-depth look' at the group. Basically, the group has been labelled such by the media, etc and being associated with it was enough to fire her within her probation period.

Nowhere in the does it say anything about actual actions she took part in nor does it cite anything the group has done. With the exception of fights with antifa. Which you can easily go back in time on youtube and watch how these situations escalated over the last two years. Antifa ALWAYS being the aggressor towards everyone involved. Only recently have we seen groups like PB, etc start fighting back.
Punching antifa doesnt make you a fascist, in reality anyway.

Nothing in their official site espouses hate or extremism. Only a handful of members have been shown to post 'hate speech' or also been associated with racist groups.... from all publicly available accounts of this happening, those people have been ostracized from the PB group.

There is no fascist ideology or imagery at their rallies, nor with Patriot Prayer either. Just a lot of koolaid being made on the left, and seems like some are drinking it.

Both groups are multicultural including differing ethnic, religious backgrounds as well as some lgbt members...

Up is down, black is white... 2+2=5 anymore, as long as 'they' say it, it must be true?

The second article was full of opinion too, the best was the FBI quote, "Proud Boy members have contributed to the recent escalation of violence at political rallies" .... uh, you mean conservatives finally started fighting back when getting beat up? Sure, its an escalation... but still, how long were people expected to be attacked before fighting back?

Again, a lot of opinion and hyperbole. Light on facts.

Of course, some dont like conservative groups so they are happy to jump on the bandwagon of calling them all Nazis. I guess its the same as conservatives and the stereotype that all antifa are unemployed sissies living in their parents' basements. However, the former is far more dangerous to a democracy.

It looks like you mistook my sharing some links for making some type of argument. Happy to be the straw man for you if that is what you need.

Below are two quotes I find curious:

"If those armed ANTIFA do something stupid it will look bad on all gun owners."

So, what would you propose if AF does something stupid? And by stupid I guess you mean overtly injure or coerce citizens to the point of imprisoning them ... Active passively? Do nothing and 'hope' for the best, or defend yourself? I'll defend myself well before being concerned about 'how it'll look' to do so. My life and my families lives are more important than PR.

"Sadly, they are winning... and will likely achieve the total control they seek."

A very small group of armed domestic terrorists (apparently backed by the local gendarmes) acting like they are the new, in control of us all government and you despair?

Not me. I won't lay down and or come to attention in their smelly presence and ask, 'as your humble slave, your wish is my command, oh master of all that you see' ah, no, ain't gonna happen. I will serve them all they lead they need...

Unfortunately the scales of justice are not balanced. I can almost (almost) forgive the police in these sanctuary cities because they know the DA won't press charges and these Anfreakies have financial backing as do most organized crime groups, so getting out of jail wouldn't be an issue.

My friend's daught from a solid family came home a communist after one year of college. It coincidentally was a left leaning all girls school but who knows, right. We only know what the books show us. Apparently these new history books are something else.

nwslopoke,

anti-fa thugs have chosen to stay in urban areas, but if they decide to bring 'it' to rural folk, hoo boy, country folk are heavily armed, know how to use them with great inventories of ammo and people who won't be bullied...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top