JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately no time line was given to the dismantling of CHAZ/CHOP. It appears that the mayor is currently in discussions with the protesters, so the "summer of love" will continue. Be safe all.
She also said she wasn't going to use force. She wants community orgs to talk them in to abandoning CHAZ.

Does any one wonder who organizes and funds these groups. These riots take lots of motivation. yes I repeat myself.

Locals organize them, it doesn't take much money to stand around and yell at people, or riot for that matter.

Soros does pay me full time to antagonize ya'll though, check my post dates, all M-F, 7-3:30.

Seems Seattlestan had two more shooting deaths in the chop, and Mayor Gurkin is now ranting and raving about gun violence and how "We" need to take strict and decisive action to rid the streets of guns! :eek::eek::eek:

I've also heard it called "The Soyviet Union". :D

Edit to add: Also "AntiFastan"

Last Edited:
Puffy Jacket Dude agrees...
Soymalia.png

I'd like to see the US out of CHAZ, isolate their country from water, sewer and electrical services. Allow the citizens to build their infrastructure by purchasing manufacturing and raw materials from adjacent sovereign countries.

I'd like to see the US out of CHAZ, isolate their country from water, sewer and electrical services. Allow the citizens to build their infrastructure by purchasing manufacturing and raw materials from adjacent sovereign countries.

That's what I've been thinking since the start of all of this. Although, I think shutting off their WiFi and cell phones would have a more drastic effect.

Move them ALL down to Cali and then isolate ! Build a wall to KEEP THEM THERE !:)

news says somebody got it again today. Thats 3 separate incidents in about 3 days, so much for Utopa :s0136:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads