JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Apparently people can 'Tweet' in. It'll be interesting to see how they try to spin the McD's incident considering the backgrounds of the suspects involved.:rolleyes:

Boss

I don't tweet. I do burp, sneeze, cough, hick-up and fart though.

Do you think anyone at this "Town Hall" will urge Olympia to start keeping repeat offenders/convicted criminals in JAIL? Doesn't any body besides us get that you need to lock up dangerous people?

Do you think anyone at this "Town Hall" will urge Olympia to start keeping repeat offenders/convicted criminals in JAIL? Doesn't any body besides us get that you need to lock up dangerous people?

Well, we wouldn't want to hurt their feelz or offend them by locking them up for their crimes.

Wasn't it shortly after the 'Seattle is Dying' documentary the upper management of Seatown were saying it wasn't that bad?

Law-abiding gun owners are holding up the coming of the unicorn utopia. Because if law-abiding citizens didn't own those evil gunz, criminals would reform, crime would just stop and no one would have to worry ever again.:rolleyes:

What can be done about the violence in downtown Seattle.
Hmmm. Let me see.
OhOHOh...........I know.
We can talk about it for a while.

Don't forget about the coffee and doughnuts.

Boss

Wasn't it shortly after the 'Seattle is Dying' documentary the upper management of Seatown were saying it wasn't that bad?

I would have had to watch the news to know that stuff. That doesn't happen much anymore.

Previously posted, but worth repeating...

I agree.

I've watched enough to realize what's going on. I'm not going to watch all of it because it's the same thing over and over. All over, in big cities. The people that have the power to do something just sit on their thumbs and ignore the problem. Wash, rinse ,repeat!

from 'say Uncle' - Political Correctness causes shootings
The two suspects in this downtown shooting have been arrested 44 times with 20 convictions and 21 times with 15 convictions. Marquise Tolbert, the one with 20 convictions, had three felonies last year alone. You tell me how someone with three felonies in 2019 is walking around free and able to engage in a shootout that kills a woman and injures a bunch of other people, including a 9-year-old kid. Both Tolbert and William Tolliver, the other suspect, are just 24 years old. They both have previously been arrested and charged with drive-by shootings and unlawful possession of a firearm in 2018. So the courts knew full well that these were gun-toting gang members. Why did our justice system let them walk free? Why do we place criminals above law-abiding citizens?

2pm Townhall.... yeah, attended by reporters, the political class, and whatever scum wants to wander in off the streets. It's for sure the working class and the biz owners won't be there!!!

I'm watching the video on the linked page by OP, haven't gotten to the townhall part yet, but I sort of LOLed at this: "hired 108 officers in 2019 and only [ONLY????] lost 92." That's a net of 16 for a massive city and that's good?

plusminus.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads