JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are bastions of less free countries around the globe. Unfortunate these pieces of scum don't take themselves to those promised land.

Trained up or not....emaciated or not...
Bullets don't care if the person who fired them was trained or in shape.

You get enough people together , worked up in crowd and sooner or later someone will do something stupid just to save face or to "prove" something.

While I do agree that most of the Anti-Fa that I have seen , seem to be lacking in firearm skills and body strength development....to quote "Inspector Kemp" from Young Frankenstein :
"A riot is an ugly thing and it is time we had one"

Andy

You get enough people together , worked up in crowd and sooner or later someone will do something stupid just to save face or to "prove" something.

While I do agree that most of the Anti-Fa that I have seen , seem to be lacking in firearm skills and body strength development....to quote "Inspector Kemp" from Young Frankenstein :

Andy

At least the all black and red attire they love to wear can help identify friend from foe more easily.

Andy

Sorry Andy.
I edited the heck out of my post. It sounded somehow not right when I read it back.

But Yes people. I did talk about all those things. Andy is not nuts. :D

Last Edited:
View attachment 524056

There is simply no end to human stupidity. :rolleyes:

Which side is supposed to be the Nazis? Hmm, death threats to a non-white gay man. The authorities tell the non violent person in a public space they are the problem. Masked agitators with guns. Looks like the democrats are at it again.

I think that is the new slogan. We're back and the government is still on our side. Dems 2020.

Yep, fact. Hitler was a psycho scumbag, no denying it, but his stack of bodies pales in comparison to what the communist left behind. Personally, I have no more in common with the "alt-right" than I do with these clueless commie morons, IMO they are all cut from the same dirty rag.

Funny you mention it, because a couple of days ago me and the wife were talking about this phenomenon.

Fascism, and it's flavors such as Naziism, is also a thoroughly discredited ideology. The body count caused by said is staggering, but, as you mentioned, eclipsed by Communism's run. Almost no one, rightly, can get away with wearing Nazi symbolism or that of other Fascist movements (e.g., Falange Española, the Hungarian Arrow Cross, et al.). Yes, some hate-filled types on the fringe of the fringe still do, both here and abroad, but to call espousing those views "socially unacceptable" would be an understatement.

And yet somehow Communist ideology and symbolism gets a pass by some, here and in other nations. Some even view it, for want of a better way to express it, "hip" or "progressive" or whatever. I've even seen a few Antifa types, or least those sympathetic with them, indulging in what could be described as Soviet "kitsch". I don't get it. And I'm not saying that rhetorically; I really don't understand it it. There is nothing "cool" about the horrors of executions on the scale of tens of millions, mass starvation, gulags, repression, invasions, insurgencies, state terror, and the rest.

Your way of putting it "cut from the same dirty rag" is well said.

One other thing I'll add; despite my disdain for Communism, they have the right to display their symbols and peaceably assemble, as long as they are causing no one harm. My 1A right ensures that I can denounce them as complete jackasses though. :p

And yet somehow Communist ideology and symbolism gets a pass by some, here in other nations. Some even view it, for want of a better way to express it, "hip" or "progressive" or whatever. I've even seen a few Antifa types, or least those sympathetic with them, indulging in what could be described as Soviet "kitsch". I don't get it. And I'm not saying that rhetorically; I really don't understand it it. There is nothing "cool" about the horrors of executions on the scale of tens of millions, mass starvation, gulags, repression, invasions, insurgencies, state terror, and the rest.

Well if you ever figure it out let me know because I'm lost as well. :s0092:

Wow, even more interesting is the NWFA members here that are Anifta Members there.
( don't pay attention to the person behind the curtain. ) Again in plain site, really I give up LOL.:rolleyes:
But,
I guess it doesn't matter as there is no movement here per-say, and allot of tolerance towards all gun owners
regardless of their political choices, guess if they own firearms they are welcome here, with the right to bear arms
as much as anyone else. Right ? I'm just not happy about it, but is a right others have and seems Anifta knows it. :confused:

Screen-Shot-2018-12-02-at-23.34.35.png

Rantz: Seattle Antifa protester threatens journalist, 'Are you willing to die?'
Portland-based independent journalist Andy C. Ngo was there to document the protest and Antifa members were not having it. He uploaded an edited video to his Twitter and YouTube feeds of his experience.

The police threatened to arrest Ngo for inciting the crowd. He was un-armed at the time, just trying to document the protest.

Andy C. Ngo on Twitter

If you had told me 20years ago people would fight racism by being racist and fascism by being fascist I never would have believed you.

These are interesting times we live in now.
Yup....

Hoping to see gun control regulations like in Germany (pre WW2).

Relaxing gun controls for those that can be trusted. Course, you'll have to prove it to the police. While curtailing the freedoms of the "Undesirables and Enemies of the State".

BTW, joining the NAZI PARTY and/or membership in the military was a good sign. According to those that were in power. And look how wonderful that all turned out.

Aloha, Mark

Already starting to happen did you see the text of the NY bill that requires social media passwords to purchase a gun?

It pretty much layed out that if they found your social media posts disparaging to the LGBTQ or minority community then you don't get to buy a gun. And for any other reason.

And as we know just supporting the president is enough grounds to call you racist now adays so.... Only guns for the left in NY.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top