JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's very sad indeed......
That the POLICE have taken that particular stance. I.E. Against the FREEDOM of Americans to walk the public streets, as any Free American should be able to.

But, it's Seattle P.D. so.....

Ok, Ok, ok.....maybe I could have missed some "other part" of the video? Maybe?

Aloha, Mark

I figure......that they might just be trying (trolling) to see if anything starts.

Thus....the appearance that the police have taken a side.....for peace and calm?

Aloha, Mark

austin-red-guard-21a.jpg

There is simply no end to human stupidity. :rolleyes:

Yup....

Hoping to see gun control regulations like in Germany (pre WW2).

Relaxing gun controls for those that can be trusted. Course, you'll have to prove it to the police. While curtailing the freedoms of the "Undesirables and Enemies of the State".

BTW, joining the NAZI PARTY and/or membership in the military was a good sign. According to those that were in power. And look how wonderful that all turned out.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I find it ironic that the same folks who wear the Hammer and Sickle , fail to understand just how many people were murdered , jailed or tortured by those who wore that very symbol.
Andy

I find it ironic that the same folks who wear the Hammer and Sickle , fail to understand just how many people were murdered , jailed or tortured by those who wore that very symbol.
Andy

Yep, fact. Hitler was a psycho scumbag, no denying it, but his stack of bodies pales in comparison to what the communist left behind. Personally, I have no more in common with the "alt-right" than I do with these clueless commie morons, IMO they are all cut from the same dirty rag.

They're pretty cute, however: 1) they are extremely outnumbered in general and will be the first ones to go when the purge comes.
2). Do they know the difference between airsoft and real guns?

Call me the same and the hammer and sickle is always real nice touch too.

Andy

Agreed. And my comment above about "human stupidity" was largely in response to the clown sporting said symbol. The fact that that thoroughly discredited, murderous, morally bankrupt, and otherwise failed ideology is still touted by many is a testament to the ignorance our species so often is guilty of.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top