JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That guy must be half tarded.

They should have used it as an anal plug on him and slammed it.

Who brings something so stupid as a weapon?

A sling shot would be better.

I swear these riots are bringing out all the incels that are beatin in their only brains jerking 10 times a day.

They should charge him federally.

They should have used it as an anal plug on him and slammed it.
Perfect! LOL. But who'd clean up the mess? I'd make the head pretend-commie, Kshama Sawant, clean up the mess afterwards. I do wonder what DHS is doing with $57billion we taxpayers give them each year. Maybe they're like Inslee: clueless.

Looking at this 'rationally' I assume the 'muzzle' is the short nipple protruding from the 'tee' on the left side and the longer brass section is the 'barrel' and the black steel capped section below is the sliding section to effect discharge.

If this is correct the shot charge would no doubt expand when it entered the 'tee' due to it having a slightly larger ID then would have most likely constricted at the 'muzzle' end and most likely 'balled up' and burst.

I know we are getting down on this guy but what he might be charged with (short barrel shotgun) is also unconstitutional. We have the right to call him an idiot and he should have the ability to carry an improvised firearm because "shall not infringe." That being said I would not bring a firearm to a protest unless I planned to give my life in that protest.

I know we are getting down on this guy but what he might be charged with (short barrel shotgun) is also unconstitutional. We have the right to call him an idiot and he should have the ability to carry an improvised firearm because "shall not infringe." That being said I would not bring a firearm to a protest unless I planned to give my life in that protest.

Agreed with the constitutionality part, it shouldn't be illegal to conceal such, or make such - that being said - there are also a lot of people who are still alive in our society who simply wouldn't be if we applied judicial standards of our forefathers so the amount of people with bad intentions causing trouble would be significantly less.

It was said that the laws of this nation were meant for a God fearing populace, and entirely unfit for anything less.

Agreed with the constitutionality part, it shouldn't be illegal to conceal such, or make such - that being said - there are also a lot of people who are still alive in our society who simply wouldn't be if we applied judicial standards of our forefathers so the amount of people with bad intentions causing trouble would be significantly less.

It was said that the laws of this nation were meant for a God fearing populace, and entirely unfit for anything less.

And reasonable legislation would be fine if we had legislators who were not low IQ, power hungry, selfish, imbecilic turd burglars. So instead of having laws made of by essentially insane home owners association members, we should have what the constitution says which is "shall not infringe"

My opinion of course.

As I understand it, those type of improvised weapons are intended to only be used once. The idea is that they would use it to murder a police officer or other armed person to steal their weapons and gear.

Glad he was apprehended before using it on anyone. Hopefully they will make an example of this dangerous criminal.

I'm assuming someone paid to have this person flown up here and he didn't just buy a ticket himself.

Where do you think all of those "donations" to BLM are going?

Pretty soon they will have hundreds of millions of dollars at their disposal, courtesy of what used to be your local police budget.

We will literally be financing our own downfall

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads