JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well if you ever figure it out let me know because I'm lost as well. :s0092:

They aren't even taught the genocidal history of Communism anymore. I can't pick a point in time specifically, but I believe it became egregious with educators selectively ignoring the wholesale slaughter by the Communists in SE Asia after we withdraw from Vietnam. By failing to even mention what happened after the war, it accomplished several things at once. Notably, it gave further credence to the notion and cemented the public mindset, that the war was a giant mistake.

While the brutality of the regimes in the USSR and China were common knowledge, the extent was still fairly well hidden behind an iron curtain. This was all quietly swept under the rug to help bring the new Russia into the 21st century and no one was going to hold China and Mao's Cultural Revolution purge against them. After all what's +50MM deaths between trading partners when there's another 1B people to buy your goods or make them cheaply.

Here we are today, a bunch of useless idiots running around in Che Guevara shirts happily made in China.

It is legal to open carry a loaded long gun, but per RCW 9.41.270 it can't be done in an "intimidating manner". Would a responsible law enforcement officer believe it inappropriate and intimidating to open carry a loaded rifle while wearing a mask and participating in a unlicensed protest of a licensed demonstration.

It is legal to open carry a loaded long gun, but per RCW 9.41.270 it can't be done in an "intimidating manner". Would a responsible law enforcement officer believe it inappropriate and intimidating to open carry a loaded rifle while wearing a mask and participating in a unlicensed protest of a licensed demonstration.

A responsible one would. The problem is a good chunk of the SPD are more responsible to getting a paycheck and keeping that subsidized medical insurance, than the law. They aren't going to rock the boat with upper management by arresting those folks on charges like you suggest they are most likely guilty of.

A responsible one would. The problem is a good chunk of the SPD are more responsible to getting a paycheck and keeping that subsidized medical insurance, than the law. They aren't going to rock the boat with upper management by arresting those folks on charges like you suggest they are most likely guilty of.

That kind of enforcement is kept only for use against conservative agitators... Michael Strickland, anyone?

If it was the other way around it sure as hell would be.

That kind of enforcement is kept only for use against conservative agitators... Michael Strickland, anyone?
Sort of agree with you. There are law enforcement that will do as they are told just because they never question orders. There are those who question orders, but want to believe enforcing questionable or just plain bad laws will keep society safe until wiser people are in power - very naive if not stupid and as with Red Flag laws with lead to "bad things happening". And finally there are those cops close to retirement hoping to make it to the end and retire before SHTF occurs. I have met all three types. I believe they are all naive in believing they will be able to anticipate "the event" that will force them to choose sides. The ones hoping to hold society together under bad laws may be hopeful, but their idealism I believe puts us all at risk.

Sort of agree with you. There are law enforcement that will do as they are told just because they never question orders. There are those who question orders, but want to believe enforcing questionable or just plain bad laws will keep society safe until wiser people are in power - very naive if not stupid .......The ones hoping to hold society together under bad laws may be hopeful, but their idealism I believe puts us all at risk.

The road to hell is paved with?....

Edmond Burke quote is applicable as well..."The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil..."

Love that movie, Tears of the Sun. I have become a lot more pessimistic about Americans dieing to save foreigners, but as a kid, the men in that movie where my biggest heros.

Love that movie, Tears of the Sun. I have become a lot more pessimistic about Americans dieing to save foreigners, but as a kid, the men in that movie where my biggest heros.

LoL I think I was a lot more cynical when I finally watched that movie. Would have made for a short flick if I was in charge as well.

'What? You don't want to leave??...Ok" 'Pack it up boys, the doc wants to stay, something about wanting a front row seat for the rape and genocide, we're outta here'

Can we assume you're referring to the neo-fascist Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer types hiding out in Washington?

I have no idea about those groups in the city, muchacho. If one is for personal liberty, I'm all for it. If not, I'm not. It is pretty simple. Any group espousing hatred, coercion, and the rest, is unmitigated crap, where-ever they fall on some supposed "political spectrum". Here's hoping that answers the question. Best to you and yours.

Did you even read your links? One just circularly links to the Clark County Sheriff's report, which explicitly states:

"Additionally, this review is not intended to be an in-depth look at the Proud Boys or Proud Girls Organizations." It goes on to provide zero links to the supposed FBI classification. With nothing more than a statement by the Southern Poverty Law Center which has already lost defamation lawsuits for falsely labeling people/organizations as hate groups.

The leader of Patriot Prayer isn't even white and has had people of all nationalities speak at their rallies if I recall.

Last Edited:
I get the feeling it's hard to tell white supremacists from others because they stopped wearing the pointy white hats and Nazi symbols.

So now as a result there are a lot of conservatives and Christian's being classified as Nazis because of misinformation and blanket stereotyping, bigotry, and pejudice....

You don't have to be on the right to be a bigot, they come in all flavors

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads