JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A photo of a shot up Blue Helmet , while not "hateful" , it is painful in my eyes.

I wore a Blue Helmet at times while on a "Peacekeeping" tour in Bosnia...I have seen Blue helmets with bullet holes...
I really don't like the image when used as a "statement" artistic or otherwise.

That said... It is not for me to say one can't use that image...just that I do not care for its use as such.
Andy

And, I don't care to hear rapper's lyrics describing...……..

Killing cops
or
Degrading of (Rape of) women, etc.....

But, there it is on the airways.

Aloha, Mark

@ma96782

I'm done ...consider this my last word here.

You asked if someone would consider the picture of a shot up blue helmet hateful...
I answered the way I did because a shot up blue helmet represents to me , someone who I worked with or trained as wounded or dead...because I lived it.

It has nothing to do with rap music or lyrics....at least to me.

I also said that :
It is not for me to say one can't use that image...just that I do not care for its use as such.

So if you want to use the image of a shot up blue helmet as a statement ....then feel free....
Just don't expect others to feel as you do or like it.
Andy

My posting was more to illustrate that, IF certain people were in charge...…

We'd probably be losing our Freedom of Speech. Just as we have almost completely lost the 2nd A in the name of making, "A Better Society".

Aloha, Mark

8B4D48DE-1961-44DF-9844-38A67D9C69C9.jpeg 1FF7C3E9-D523-457E-870C-7FCD44804A53.jpeg

Not sure they look the same to me

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads