JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Almost guaranteed to be mist. Perhaps some bone shrapnel mixed in.

Regardless, whoever is on the receiving end of that will not be stickin' around...
emqeXH1408571673.jpg

OK, the Tom Mabe bit is not the one. This 👇 is the article I was thinking the flaming hamster came from (although in this rendition, it's a gerbil):

ARMAGEDDON!!! :eek:
Somehow, I knew we were going to get here, and somehow, I knew it would be @sobo who would find the Armageddon recording. Every time I hear the word Armageddon I think of this story.

Somehow, I knew we were going to get here, and somehow, I knew it would be @sobo who would find the Armageddon recording. Every time I hear the word Armageddon I think of this story.
And with that, I most humbly accept the laurel wreath...

Gladiator_Commodus-thumb down.jpg

How the hell did this line of drift get from Page 10 to Page 21...? o_O

We've drifted longer than the original discussion topic lasted! :s0140:

We've drifted the thread for longer than the original discussion topic lasted! It's a New World Record! :s0140:

How the hell did this line of drift get from Page 10 to Page 21...? o_O

We've drifted longer than the original discussion topic lasted! :s0140:
Hey, there was at least one solid on-topic post in the past few pages. And that is only if you discount the revolutionary new rodent-illumination concept, which I still contend is highly topical itself.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top