JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do you say "f*** around and find out" without saying "f*** around and find out"?

"To anyone who's watching … please consider your actions, consider your decisions, because choices have consequences," Hatcher said at the briefing. "The suspects here, I would believe, have loved ones who will now be grieving their loss."
Fantastic quote from their assistant chief of police. Wish more police press releases were this blunt.

How do you say "f*** around and find out" without saying "f*** around and find out"?
You do it with AI generated children's books! :s0023:

IMG_1368.jpeg

I love it, two good guys with guns eliminate two bad guys with guns…. Guess actions do have consequences.

As has been said, this needs to become a daily occurrence, it's the most effective way to stop crime, eliminate the criminals…

I'm not into killing people. Death is not exactly what I'd call a celebratory outcome. But nonetheless that is the outcome that thieves are toying with when they get stupid. If they're dumb enough to hang their lives in the balance, and pay the price, then that's on them. We pack guns for protection. Thieves beware.

I just wish mainstream media plastered these types of events all over their outlets as much as they do the tragedies of innocents. A daily "cautionary tales for criminals" segment somewhere between the weather and sports. :s0155:

It still might not be all that effective though since I doubt many criminals actually pay much attention to the news... unless it's on ticktock.

I just wish mainstream media plastered these types of events all over their outlets as much as they do the tragedies of innocents. A daily "cautionary tales for criminals" segment somewhere between the weather and sports. :s0155:

It still might not be all that effective though since I doubt many criminals actually pay much attention to the news... unless it's on ticktock.
It sure as hell could not hurt if this started to happen a LOT more and it was made WELL known. A lot of the scum are stupid but, they do seem to kind of keep up. When the Taser was first being given to LEO's here each shift only had a handful. I was doing security for a very wealthy guy. I bought my first Taser and it was pricey. By then they had been out long enough for many have heard and seen how they worked. Turned out to be the best money I ever spent. I never had to use it. Every time I pulled it the fight stopped. NO ONE wanted to be hit with it because they had either heard, seen, or experienced it. If more of this scum of today got shot and started hearing about it? I suspect some of them would find a new way to steal that did not include going after people in person.

I keep saying this… but in different parts of the country those thieves would be called the victims and the store owners would be the bad guys.

The thieves mommas would be calling them "good boys" and saying the store owners should have just let themselves be robbed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top