JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My own observation about organizations when I was in the Army, "You can make a good unit bad, but not a bad unit good." That seems to go across to the other government organizations too. The ATF has had so many trigger happy events, it would be hard for them to suddenly go good.

Different Federal LEO organizations do things differently, you can't lump them together or paint them with the same brush. Some have a lot more restraint than the others.

ICE, because the administration has hamstrung them, hardly ever go into a residence, they did under a previous administration. Now most 'Targets' are captured outside the home, at work, or enroute. No knocks are not safe for the officers, or the residents, and are avoided like the Plague. When they do, another agency is normally the entrance team.

The FBI has the Hostage Rescue Team, and also lesser SWAT teams and still usually don't go off 'Half-Cocked'

The Federal employment pool comes from many sources, but local and State LEO's are the nucleus and those people come from an increasingly lower quality, poorly trained bunch of misfits. People who take and pass the federal training, but forget to act on that training in the field.

Is your local agency fully up to strength? No? Do they have recruiting woes?. Young people see what is going on and pass on police work.

I think LEOs are looking for trouble when they pull this crap. You know darn well people are armed and when threatened, they will use force…… whit all the technology we have now days, there is definitely a better way. Did we not learn from WACO?

With society degenerating, a lot of people are on the edge and worried about crime. So if I heard bs in the middle of the night, I'd be ready to investigate with my boom boom stick.

I am reminded of the cops that show up to evict people and end up getting shot and killed. Ummmmm have you heard of a ballistic shield officer?
Does anyone have a brain anymore? Work smart, not hard. Deep down inside, I think a lot of LEOs get off to flaunting their gear or compensating for something.

I have a feeling someone is gonna call me anti-cop or something lol….do as you wish. I think we have some awesome LEOs out there, I personally know three and I would stand shoulder to shoulder with them to back them up.

Taping over their ring door cam before making entry? I understand the officer safety thing, but how exactly would any rational person react if they heard noise at their front door... and upon checking their cam remotely... found it blacked out or disabled?

As if that isn't going to set off a guys threat "radar"?? Sheesh....

This was interesting:

"At this stage there is no publicly available evidence showing whether agents knocked on the door or announced their presence, adequately identifying themselves," Cummins said in the release. "Bryan's wife Maer only heard loud banging immediately followed by the crash of the front door being forced open. Absent exigent circumstances (danger of losing evidence-drugs down the toilet; propensity for violence or escape) case law requires law enforcement officers to give dwelling occupants a reasonable time to come to the door and let them in."

Coming from the families attorney you have to take it with a grain of salt, but if true, it sure seems like the alphabet did everything in their power to push the residents as high as possible into 'fight for your life' mode.

Tragic, but sure does show how little our gooberment values citizens rights... and very lives... hu.

I hope this isn't a duplicate posting, but did others catch that no knock warrant fiasco the other day?

Arkansas airport executive director's home was raided with a no knock at 6am and opened fire at agents. They fired back, hitting the homeowner who remains in critical condition. Other sources reported the guys brother as saying it is not known if he will survive.

Very few details are being released. Simply that they were serving a warrant as part of an investigation.
At one point, firefighters were seen entering the home with a saw and pry bars that is being assumed was for attempting to open a safe(?)

Providing that the guy was actually guilty of something, tell me again why a no knock in the wee disorienting hours is preferable to just detaining the guy as he exited his home to go to work... or some such... I forget. 🤔

Old news.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads