JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
heres the moment of truth.
mall cops job is to call the police is my take.

I don't blame him for shooting when the guy attempted to run him over. It was obvious that he directed the wheels in his direction before accelerating. But that security guard escalated the situation immediately causing the sh!t show to unfold.

How hard would it have been to simply block the vehicle from leaving with the patrol unit. Although if we are being honest no cop is showing up for a trespasser in Portland. He would have been waiting for awhile. Lol.

It was obvious that he directed the wheels in his direction before accelerating. But that security guard escalated the situation immediately causing the sh!t show to unfold.
a few things here.
the mall cop escalated the situation with pepper spray he was the initial agressor. Hes supposed to call the police. One can argue the driver couldnt see well after being sprayed.

the driver failed to run over the mall cop, the mall cop stayed in front of the vehicle. he wasnt scared, he had a gun drawn now.... a scared person would have backed away or stepped offline.

Mall cops job is to call the police. Who cares if a trespasser gets away thats for the legal system to work out.

a few things here.
the mall cop escalated the situation with pepper spray he was the initial agressor. Hes supposed to call the police. One can argue the driver couldnt see well after being sprayed.

the driver failed to run over the mall cop, the mall cop stayed in front of the vehicle. he wasnt scared, he had a gun drawn now.... a scared person would have backed away or stepped offline.

Mall cops job is to call the police. Who cares if a trespasser gets away thats for the legal system to work out.
Im not arguing with you at all. I agree. I could just see the justification depending on the scenario/individuals involved attempting to run over someone. That could validate the use of deadly force.

This security officer just had a chip on his shoulder and because of his attitude and lack of emotional control he gets to sit in a cell for a decent period of time.

Did you hear him at the end? "He's bleeding out. Do they want me to render aid, I don't know what to do".

Paul Blart getting what's coming to him.

Im not arguing with you at all. I agree. I could just see the justification depending on the scenario/individuals involved attempting to run over someone. That could validate the use of deadly force.

This security officer just had a chip on his shoulder and because of his attitude and lack of emotional control he gets to sit in a cell for a decent period of time.
I know. Its an interesting case. The driver did in fact lurch a second time at the mall cop. On the flip side, mall cop escalated the violence, and trespassing is a misdemeanor....
The mall cop's ego lost his temper and used a hammer to shoo a fly.

Here's my strategy
-defend myself legally
-courts come after me for legally defending myself
-identify as an LGBTQ
-get all charges dropped
-possibly get my face on a bud light beer can

Did you hear him at the end? "He's bleeding out. Do they want me to render aid, I don't know what to do".

Paul Blart getting what's coming to him.
He was a GREAT example of someone who creamed his pants at becoming a Cop and could not get hired. So some foolish security Co hired him and no doubt had to pay out a LOT of money over giving that moron a gun and uniform.

I mean I know a lot of us want to make fun of mall cops (and most cops in general) but when you say "Paul Blart gets what's coming to him" I mean.... the video footage shows a pretty clean shooting. I mean yeah the dude is fat and loud and holds his gun as you'd expect a Lowes security guard to hold it, but damn if this SAME footage was off a LEOs body cam all you boot lickers would be like GOOD SHOOT GOOD SHOOT!

Dude has been trespassed many times before. Dude lurched a 4k pound vehicle towards the shooter, twice.

The fact that this mall cop got convicted of murder should really make EVERY one of you who carries a gun in Portland very nervous. Because that was a f'ing clean shoot.

the-mind-is-a-terrible-thing-to-taste.jpeg.jpg

I think she got a little bit of debris from the driver.

I mean I know a lot of us want to make fun of mall cops (and most cops in general) but when you say "Paul Blart gets what's coming to him" I mean.... the video footage shows a pretty clean shooting. I mean yeah the dude is fat and loud and holds his gun as you'd expect a Lowes security guard to hold it, but damn if this SAME footage was off a LEOs body cam all you boot lickers would be like GOOD SHOOT GOOD SHOOT!

Dude has been trespassed many times before. Dude lurched a 4k pound vehicle towards the shooter, twice.

The fact that this mall cop got convicted of murder should really make EVERY one of you who carries a gun in Portland very nervous. Because that was a f'ing clean shoot.
That was NOT a clean shoot. At least not in my opinion. And I'd say the same if it was a LEO behind the gun.

I for one am extremely critical of LE and how they conduct themselves. I am not one that applauds every LEO and what they do.

I can't speak for the rest of what you call "boot lickers" but if I watched video of some LEO doing this I would say the same thing. He needs to go to prison. If some LEO did this he too would be going to prison. Since this got you you butthurt I have to guess this is how you act. Sorry you wanted to be a Cop so bad and could not get the job but there is a good reason people like this do not get hired as LEO's.

The security guard doesn't have the same authority, responsibility and all of that that a LEO has, which is kind of the point. He had NO authority or responsibility to escalate the situation like he did
He was doing a job. There have been many situations where a Leo didn't have to escalate but did and didn't get charged. The dude didn't just run up and shoot the guy. He was informing them that they were trespassing and asking them to leave. Didn't even draw his weapon until he was lunged at with a vehicle. Didn't even shoot it till the second time he was lunged at.

If you can watch that video and honestly say that he deserved to be convicted of murder then im sorry but in all respect you're an idiot.

I'm not saying the guy showed any sort of professionalism or anything, but this could happen to anybody and with how bad the judicial system is on the west coast this means basically anybody defending themselves is guaranteed to go to prision

He was doing a job. There have been many situations where a Leo didn't have to escalate but did and didn't get charged. The dude didn't just run up and shoot the guy. He was informing them that they were trespassing and asking them to leave. Didn't even draw his weapon until he was lunged at with a vehicle. Didn't even shoot it till the second time he was lunged at.

If you can watch that video and honestly say that he deserved to be convicted of murder then im sorry but in all respect you're an idiot.

I'm not saying the guy showed any sort of professionalism or anything, but this could happen to anybody and with how bad the judicial system is on the west coast this means basically anybody defending themselves is guaranteed to go to prision
Guess I'm an idiot. Not the worst thing I've been called. Lol.

IMG_2581.jpeg

I can't speak for the rest of what you call "boot lickers" but if I watched video of some LEO doing this I would say the same thing. He needs to go to prison. If some LEO did this he too would be going to prison. Since this got you you butthurt I have to guess this is how you act. Sorry you wanted to be a Cop so bad and could not get the job but there is a good reason people like this do not get hired as LEO's

I don't act this way at all. I'm merely making an opinion on a video.

Since you believe he should go to prison please state your case. Because you and I are watching the same video.

Just-Your-Opinion.gif

And you can probably guess how much I value it :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top