JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
High Capacity is a term lawmakers use to try and justify decreasing the number of rounds we are allowed to defend ourselves with before having to switch magazines.
10 rounds seems to be the magic number they are trying to keep us limited to. Anything over that, they consider high capacity.
Wonder how many rounds their agents assigned to protect them are limited to?....
Wait, there is no limit for their protection. My bad!
Us regular folks aren't entitled to the same amount of protection.
Silly me.
Meanwhile home invaders can have 30 round Glock mags because after all, they don't care about laws. Not to mention they can modify to full auto, because once again…
They don't care about the law.
Rant over….
For now

What is high capacity? What is regular capacity and low?
I'd say 10 rounds is low capacity. 30 rounds is standard capacity.
This is high capacity:

1689398639251.png

This is low capacity:

1689398704483.png

Any more questions?

What magazine ban?
They ruled 114 constitutional but the ruling won't go into effect until the Harvey county case is heard. Does anybody know if the permit to purchase takes effect immediately or is that something that is on hold until the other case is heard as well. Anybody got info?

They ruled 114 constitutional but the ruling won't go into effect until the Harvey county case is heard. Does anybody know if the permit to purchase takes effect immediately or is that something that is on hold until the other case is heard as well. Anybody got info?
From talking to one of the House reps, the permitting implementation doesn't need to start right away. In fact, that's one of the reasons the Dems let SB348 go away. It was pretty much a feel good victory for Knopp and his gang, since it really didn't mean anything. Right now, the permitting requirement of HB2005 doesn't go into effect until Sept 1 of 2024. I would suspect the Dems have a plan for passing an implementing bill to coincide with that date. However, since M114 passed, it is law right now. Anything could happen.

Personally, I'm going to keep up the attacks on the Dems, and make it as hard as possible for them to function around the Prozonski scandal. I'm sure his replacement will be just as corrupt, but that doesn't mean we should make it easy for them. Send Senator Brian Boquist an email asking how you can help out in the effort.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR