JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Out of Texas and still shipping. Well at least they were a couple of days ago. Also had the lowest price on beretta 18 round 92 mags I've seen in a while. $16 something a mag. Couldn't pass a few more up at that price.
oh, I remember them. first firearm purchase was from them.

It may have changed at some point but RTGparts, Beretta, Big Tex Ordinance, Liberty Tree Collectors, Osage County Guns, Numrich, GunMag Warehouse, US Tactical Supply, Sportsman's Warehouse, and probably others I don't know/forgot about have still delivered magazines after Dec. 8th.
That's fair, I haven't checked all the sites. I do know that Primary Arms, 2A Warehouse, and Gun Mag Warehouse weren't shipping them a couple weeks ago because I was looking for AR10 and AKM mags. I just checked again after you mentioned that you thought Gun Mag Warehouse was still shipping. Apparently all 3 are shipping to Oregon again so I guess they got the memo that the restrictions are basically on hold for now. PSA was very public about the fact that they hadn't stopped shipping and one of the few places I knew well that would still ship for a while. Most sites you have to go to the shopping cart or policies to check.

Just stopped by Garner's Sporting Goods and big selection of all size mags available. Nice little store and even found some 32acp ammo that I can't find anywhere. Decent prices. Definitely stopping there whenever I am in town.
I initially tried Elite Tactical but looks like it closed down.

Just stopped by Garner's Sporting Goods and big selection of all size mags available. Nice little store and even found some 32acp ammo that I can't find anywhere. Decent prices. Definitely stopping there whenever I am in town.
I initially tried Elite Tactical but looks like it closed down.
Yes, Elite Tactical finally went out of business.

Are any web based stores shipping 30 round mags to Oregon? I tried PSA and it would not let me order. Thanks
As of a couple days ago GunMagWarehouse, Lanbo's Armory, and I could have sworn PSA. I know there are more but when I was mag shopping the Thursday all of those would still ship.

Edit: I just tested it and PSA will still ship. I did have an issue with it the other week when I was ordering AR10 mags. I could order the 20 round mags but the 25 rounders said restricted shipping. When I contacted them they said that shouldn't happen. They never told me what was wrong but removing the 25 rd PMAGs from my cart let the rest of the order go through.

I ordered from PSA today and they're shipping. unsure what you're talking about. TRO is in place and PSA unlike others is super pro 2A and not playing that game of well we'll just wait and see how it plays out..... there's a TRO in place

As of a couple days ago GunMagWarehouse, Lanbo's Armory, and I could have sworn PSA. I know there are more but when I was mag shopping the Thursday all of those would still ship.

Edit: I just tested it and PSA will still ship. I did have an issue with it the other week when I was ordering AR10 mags. I could order the 20 round mags but the 25 rounders said restricted shipping. When I contacted them they said that shouldn't happen. They never told me what was wrong but removing the 25 rd PMAGs from my cart let the rest of the order go through.
Do you have any discount codes for gunmagwarehouse?

Do you have any discount codes for gunmagwarehouse?
Sadly I don't have any for GMW. I ordered from https://www.lanbosarmory.com/ for my last mag ordered. Partially because they had the P226 mags I wanted, but all their MagPul PMAGs were much better priced than GMW and shipping was flat rate $10. Coupon code for them "facebook" gives you $5 off on orders over $100 too so ends up being $5 shipping. You'll have to search for the mags you want based on model number or UPC, but once you find them I think you'll be impressed with the pricing. Website is very old, but I think my order was about $1-2 per mag cheaper than GMW so it was worth the little extra effort it took to find each mag.

Citation, please? Just curious to see the words from the horses mouth.
Obligatory "Your hearing it from the other end of the horse" joke, but here ya' go

Obligatory "Your hearing it from the other end of the horse" joke, but here ya' go

Thanks. I hadn't seen that. Cali laws don't impact me, so I don't follow that closely.
Offer still stands for a beer or coffee.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top