JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I pretty much just keep them all, only traded one. I have given a few away. I have bought privately, but not sold any.
I am okay with this LEO walking. I think the NFA of 1934 should be repealed and it seems to me the ATF should just be absorbed by the Justice department. I can see a few of the Alcohol rules, maybe some Tobacco, to ensure Tobacco users safety. Not much need for a Bureau, at all.

Last Edited:
The poster i was replying to asked something along the lines of "how bad of a guy was he?" I can see now the og post has been modified.

No, no. You got this totally wrong Basedgreaser.

My original post was totally gutted by the admins, taking 98% of the commentary that I wrote out of it. For some unknown reason, they left that one single sentence in, which took the comment totally out of its proper context.

My original post, which no one ever saw, talked about a number of issues in this case. And the main question that I put to everyone in my original post, was whether they felt the officer deserved time in jail or not. That was the prime issue that I was looking to hear from others about. But all of that text was censored.

You never got to see it.

No, no. You got this totally wrong Basedgreaser.

My original post was totally gutted by the admins, taking 98% of the commentary that I wrote out of it. For some unknown reason, they left that one single sentence in, which took the comment totally out of its proper context.

My original post, which no one ever saw, talked about a number of issues in this case. And the main question that I put to everyone in my original post, was whether they felt the officer deserved time in jail or not. That was the prime issue that I was looking to hear from others about. But all of that text was censored.

You never got to see it.
My bad then! To answer the question ide say no on jail time. His actions were not "wrong" enough in my opinion to warrant jail or even a loss in gun rights. Ide say he loses his position, and has to pay any money he owes is good enough from my perspective

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top