JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the end of the day...
You get to choose who you help out and why.

If someone else doesn't like it....well they can always do differently.

The path you walk in life is all your own...Other paths may converge , but each path is individual.
Andy

That's a hefty amount of alarmism for an article about suburban moms saying "I don't believe in guns, I don't like them, but the world has gone crazy" as they buy a handgun they'll take shooting once and then lock up in a box on the top shelf of their closet.

I've always said that if each party became flexible on a couple issues, they may rule the country. I feel the Democratic party, given the social movements today, became more outwardly pro-gun, they would start to clean house. Before Trump, the Republicans were pretty much dead in the water. Mitt Romney for crying out loud.

I've always said that if each party became flexible on a couple issues, they may rule the country. I feel the Democratic party, given the social movements today, became more outwardly pro-gun, they would start to clean house. Before Trump, the Republicans were pretty much dead in the water. Mitt Romney for crying out loud.
So true. Democrats drop gun control and dial back on abortion rights and they'll win for the foreseeable future. Republicans drop the hard line immigration stance and dial back on abortion ban and they'll win for the foreseeable future.

...and they would both still be completely free to bend us all over the economic barrel while they whisper sweetly in our ears about low taxes or cheaper health care.

IMO a politician who is fiscally conservative and socially libertarian sound like my cup of tea.

Sad, as once they are armed, they will kill, disarm, imprison or enslave those who disagree with them. Such is broken human nature. Societies endure only to the extent that their citizens actively resist their own lower urges.

Feeling somewhat prophetic, it is going to be a bloodbath.
Is this fan fic or a slave fetish?

I just love this ladies response! A73B17A9-274A-49F1-9F1B-A67B19DD6E17.jpeg

NOW, she, and those like her, need to grab ahold of the testicles/throats, metaphorically speaking, of her representatives and tell them to back off on unconstitutional gun laws.

Sure. Like THAT's going to happen. :s0140:
Why wouldn't it happen? You don't even know this woman, what are you basing that assumption off of?

What I don't like is the idea that many folks buy firearms out of fear.

I had firearms growing up...and still to this day own firearms...I own them for many reasons , but fear ain't one of them.

And while it ain't my business what firearms someone owns or why they own one or however many they own...
Owning something out of fear* can limit your view and enjoyment of the item...Which in turn can influence your perspective on guns , gun owners and firearm ownership.
*Or any singular reason...

Well so what , some might say...and I would agree...'cause the above is how I think...and how I think , is really only important to me...and to those who care to hear what I think.

At the end of the day :

One should be able to own whatever firearms one wants to...for whatever reasons one wants...
Or not own any.

That is your choice.
Just don't make that choice for me.
Andy

I had firearms growing up...and still to this day own firearms...I own them for many reasons , but fear ain't one of them.

And while it ain't my business what firearms someone owns or why they own one or however many they own...
Owning something out of fear* can limit your view and enjoyment of the item...Which in turn can influence your perspective on guns , gun owners and firearm ownership.

Well so what , some might say...and I would agree...'cause the above is how I think...and how I think , is really only important to me...and to those who care to hear what I think.

At the end of the day :

One should be able to own whatever firearms one wants to...for whatever reasons one wants...
Or not own any.

That is your choice.
Andy
A lot of words to say what we already know which is: it's our choice

At the end of the day :

Or not own any.

That is your choice.
Andy
To add to that isn't it the fear of tyranny from our government that is the basis for our constitutional right to bear arms and organize in militia against them if they overstep their bounds?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top