JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I value people's opinions and statements more if they joined before 2020.

Sorry y'all, some of you are cool but a lot of people jumped on the bandwagon way to late and then thought they had all of the answers.

THE reason I stopped posting or reading most of what is on this site post 3/2020.

The 6.5 creedmoore was designed with non-binary folks in mind.
1714148843838.png

Global warming is real. But it's always been real, so has global cooling. It's a cycle, and has been for millions of years. There's this massive ball of radiated, superheated gas out there called 'the sun'..which is the main cause.

Cow farts, man, suv's..not even close to causing it.

Unpopular but true.

These opinions don't seem unpopular to me. Lots of likes. If it was a truly unpopular opinion, there would not only be few likes but many quotes looking to start an argument.
-Gun laws save lives

-No one needs an assault weapon

-No one needs 30 bullet clip-a-zines for hunting

-All gun owners are paranoid racist narcissists

Those are relatively popular opinions, at least in specific States that has 1/2, the US population concentrated in them :rolleyes:
Yep.

However, these would be unpopular opinions in places like this forum. Or at least should be in my opinion... which may or not be an unpopular opinion...

Perhaps OP should have specified whos unpopular opinions we should be quoting. Although that may be a popular opinion and therefore has no place among unpopular opinions...

200.gif

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top