JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Put your pics and nefarious parts procuring information out there and it will attract unwanted attention, we ain't in Kansas no more Toto.
but I got my tax stamp for my SBR AR after 1240 passed!

we couldn't get the Sheriffs to bust the Meth Head on the next property for running a meth lab, but they are going to question me on my ARs?

The Sheriffs Dept told us they would not risk their deputies to bust a Meth Lab, but you think they will send these same Deputies out to investigate a person who builds AR and has his own shooting range

REALLY?

is there a AR confiscation SWAT TEAM for Washington State I haven't heard about?

OK, can an Washington resident go down to Oregon and buy a part for their AR that is banned in Washington?
I haven't tried it yet, but I want a Midwest free float hand guard to upgrade an old AR build
Optics Planet turned down my order
"Can you"? Can you drive there, walk into a shop, pick up something and pay for it without telling them you live in WA and they might not like this? Can you pay cash instead of handing them plastic? If you can manage this feet you will be fine since so far things like this do not require you to fill out paper work to buy.
The problem with buying stuff on line is our AG. Many places just would rather not sell here since he can on a whim come after them and then they have to pay for their own defense. A lot of them feel its not their problem gun owners in this state sat on their hands and allowed this to happen.

"Can you"? Can you drive there, walk into a shop, pick up something and pay for it without telling them you live in WA and they might not like this? Can you pay cash instead of handing them plastic? If you can manage this feet you will be fine since so far things like this do not require you to fill out paper work to buy.
The problem with buying stuff on line is our AG. Many places just would rather not sell here since he can on a whim come after them and then they have to pay for their own defense. A lot of them feel its not their problem gun owners in this state sat on their hands and allowed this to happen.
that was my question
will let you know
as for buying online - buy from an Amazon seller - they don't care - already done that
or can I ask my daughter or her boyfriend who live in Oregon to do the same
or my brother in Utah
what about Oregon or Idaho gun shows?
do they check ID?

I'll let you know if Bob come after me now that I posted this - but there is no provision in 1240 to allow the State to do so
but I will not live in the dark wallowing in paranoia worrying if I can buy parts for my pre 1240 ARs without Washington coming after me

that was my question
will let you know
as for buying online - buy from an Amazon seller - they don't care - already done that
or my brother in Utah
do they check ID?

I'll let you know if Bob come after me now that I posted this - but there is no provision in 1240 to allow the State to do so
but I will not live in the dark wallowing in paranoia worrying if I can buy parts for my pre 1240 ARs without Washington coming after me

1000002377.jpg

that was my question
will let you know
or my brother in Utah
do they check ID?

The AG is NOT going to give two 💩s about people doing this. Many seem to want to send up a flare hopping up and down trying to get his attention. He (AG) does not care. Now would be go after some larger shop? Maybe. He has what he considers unlimited money to throw away and could care less if he does not win. Again if you want some "part" go buy it. Now if you feel you need to send bob a picture of you doing so? Go ahead, he will not care. Now as for sellers of stuff online? A lot of them are going to keep getting real leery of selling stuff to WA state. Many gun owners here will jump up and down and scream about them. Again its not the sellers in other states fault so many gun owners here sat on their hands and allowed this.

The AG is NOT going to give two 💩s about people doing this. Many seem to want to send up a flare hopping up and down trying to get his attention. He (AG) does not care. Now would be go after some larger shop? Maybe. He has what he considers unlimited money to throw away and could care less if he does not win. Again if you want some "part" go buy it. Now if you feel you need to send bob a picture of you doing so? Go ahead, he will not care. Now as for sellers of stuff online? A lot of them are going to keep getting real leery of selling stuff to WA state. Many gun owners here will jump up and down and scream about them. Again its not the sellers in other states fault so many gun owners here sat on their hands and allowed this.
This. You or me? Small potatoes except to make an example, he wants to hit the deep pockets and try to put major players like Magpul out of business.

If one were to buy a part or firearm that is verboten....
It would be wise to not go on the internet and telling all the world about it or how you went about doing so.

Washington's gun laws are stupid...and worthless in regards to safety.
Obey them or not....just be smart about how you do things.
Andy

This. You or me? Small potatoes except to make an example, he wants to hit the deep pockets and try to put major players like Magpul out of business.
Yes, bob could care less about people. He may well go after any big players just because he can. Look at the money he flushed down the crapper over Value Village. Then when he lost for good just shrugged and acted like no big deal. This is why many retailers are just going to play it safe and tell WA sorry, you guys clean up your mess then call us. :(

If one were to buy a part or firearm that is verboten....
It would be wise to not go on the internet and telling all the world about it or how you went about doing so.

Washington's gun laws are stupid...and worthless in regards to safety.
Obey them or not....just be smart about how you do things.
Andy
We see this every year here around 4th. Reservation firework stands open. Stuff is not legal here. There is always some moron get caught driving out with a pickup load of stuff for all to see. They get pulled over and all of its taken, then they cry. :confused:
When my kids were kids we would head out to buy stuff. We did NOT leave it in plain sight for the drive home for just that reason.

OK, can an Washington resident go down to Oregon and buy a part for their AR that is banned in Washington?
I haven't tried it yet, but I want a Midwest free float hand guard to upgrade an old AR build
Optics Planet turned down my order
Oregon Rifle Works in Tigard has a great selection of MW handguards at great prices. I recently bought a bunch.

I think most people's points were: "don't post about it, just shut up and do what you need to."

What you spend your money on if you visit Oregon only needs to stay between you and a shopkeeper.

We see this every year here around 4th. Reservation firework stands open. Stuff is not legal here. There is always some moron get caught driving out with a pickup load of stuff for all to see. They get pulled over and all of its taken, then they cry. :confused:
When my kids were kids we would head out to buy stuff. We did NOT leave it in plain sight for the drive home for just that reason.
Now they have lookouts IN the parkin lots calling you in. California has also been sending its jackboots to go case Nevada gunshop parking lots and gunshows looking for CA plates chasing mag and ammo smugglers...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top