JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To me as soon as you step away from semi auto for .223 it makes little sense unless trying to use up ammo or whatever. If non semi auto I would go for a different cartridge.

It's probably a good thing that so many 80% lowers were sold and hopefully those owners finished them off and put their own serial numbers on them prior to WA law enactment dates.
I don't want one in .223 although some I am sure will since it uses the same mags. I have LONG been a HUGE fan of PCC's though. If they finally take my PCC's which are all Semi away from me here I would LOVE to have one in pump. Probably at least 2. One in 10mm would be dandy for home defense. One in 9mm for cheap fun and practice as long as they both used the same Glock Mags I have a lifetime supply of. As of now Troy makes one of these in 308 too. Looks like a nice little set up for those who can no longer buy one in semi.

I don't want one in .223 although some I am sure will since it uses the same mags. I have LONG been a HUGE fan of PCC's though. If they finally take my PCC's which are all Semi away from me here I would LOVE to have one in pump. Probably at least 2. One in 10mm would be dandy for home defense. One in 9mm for cheap fun and practice as long as they both used the same Glock Mags I have a lifetime supply of. As of now Troy makes one of these in 308 too. Looks like a nice little set up for those who can no longer buy one in semi.
I kind of like .223 in a combination gun. Maybe .223 over 20 gauge. Or drilling format .223/20ga/20ga. I recall seeing combo gun with .222 rem and 20 gauge somewhere. European brand I'm sure maybe BRNO?

Seems to me if buyer of the lower gave ffl a statement saying this lower will be used for muzzleloader only then they couldn't do anything to the ffl.

But I seem to recall some bs about how for an AR the lower constitutes an entire gun. I'm really fuzzy on that though.

Basically one has to get around the terms "AR15 in all its forms". I don't see how a muzzleloader could be considered an AR15 personally because it's in an entirely different class of weapons. But all this is up to FFLs as they are the ones taking any potential risk.
All of it is "NUTS".
I wish I had all the time back that I have spent arguing with FFLs about the legality of something they didn't want to do...

Unfortunately WA voters really had nothing to do with this. I mean yeah seattle voted these people in but us washington residents did not get to vote on any of these gun laws. These are enacted by the governor. It's not like oregons 114 that was 50/50 vote. This was pushed on all of Washington by politicians who think they know the best for us.

As far as your statement of moving, that depends on where you move to. For example if you move to Texas yeah you're just kicking the can down the road 5 or 6 years. Too many liberals moving there. Look at the 2020 election Texas almost flipped blue the first time ever.

If you move somewhere like let's say ID or UT, or out east like SC or NC, those states are continuing to become more conservative every year unlike the statistics of every other state in the US.

So moving is totally a viable option it just depends on WHERE you go.
Vote those legislators out....or, at least vote. We'd be just fine if the apathetic conservative 2A folks would actually vote.

All of it is "NUTS".
I wish I had all the time back that I have spent arguing with FFLs about the legality of something they didn't want to do...
Not sure what people expect an FFL to do in a case like this? :confused:
Anyone asking one to sell them an AR lower here knows full well they are asking the FFL to break the law. I don't like the law but, the AR lower is legally an AR. Someone pinky swearing they are not going to use the lower to build the rifle did NOT change the fact that it is still a "gun". This is why you can't buy one by mail by pinky swearing you are going to use it to build a black powder gun. That is not how the law works. An amazing number of people want someone else to risk their license because the voters in this state made this mess. :s0092:

I did not check with them but I "hear" Sporting Systems is selling the one pump action AR here. I had no idea the co had been making these for a good while now. I suspect they will start to see a much larger market as more bans go in. Should not take too long for most FFL's to feel comfortable transferring one of these since they can NOT be turned into a semi version. The people who are not going to find anyone to sell to them are all the ones who seem to think they are going to get a "normal" AR lower on the promise to not build it into a semi. That just is not going to happen. I would like to see someone make a good lower like the one Troy is making for builders. Suspect that up till now there just was not a real market for them. That should start to change. Would be fun to be able to make one that took pistol rounds and Glock mags.
Yes, we stock the pump action model from Troy with the 10 round magazine. It's the soylent green of the gun world.

Unfortunately WA voters really had nothing to do with this. I mean yeah seattle voted these people in but us washington residents did not get to vote on any of these gun laws. These are enacted by the governor. It's not like oregons 114 that was 50/50 vote. This was pushed on all of Washington by politicians who think they know the best for us.

As far as your statement of moving, that depends on where you move to. For example if you move to Texas yeah you're just kicking the can down the road 5 or 6 years. Too many liberals moving there. Look at the 2020 election Texas almost flipped blue the first time ever.

If you move somewhere like let's say ID or UT, or out east like SC or NC, those states are continuing to become more conservative every year unlike the statistics of every other state in the US.

So moving is totally a viable option it just depends on WHERE you go.
Again, Sporting Systems and I1639. People keep pretending this did not happen because they want the excuse that its not the gun owners. It is totally the gun owners fault. As for ID, one of my kids lives there. That state is in trouble. They are getting flooded with people who made a mess where they lived. They are trying to make the same mess there. Again, I1639 and Sporting Systems. The problem is not a lack of gun owners. The problem is a lack of gun owners who will pay attention until its too late and the damage has been done.

Yeah, so...we won't be offering lowers for sale anytime soon. As a plaintiff suing the state, we're clearly a target for the state. We deal with it everyday, literally everyday since 2019, not a day goes by that we are not involved in questions, inquiries, demands for production, depositions, strategy discussions, and more. Today, I'm responding to the AG's interrogatories and production requests for the arguments on the 1240 challenge in the 9th circuit court of appeals.

1240.JPG

Yeah, so...we won't be offering lowers for sale anytime soon. As a plaintiff suing the state, we're clearly a target for the state. We deal with it everyday, literally everyday since 2019, not a day goes by that we are not involved in questions, inquiries, demands for production, depositions, strategy discussions, and more. Today, I'm responding to the AG's interrogatories and production requests for the arguments on the 1240 challenge in the 9th circuit court of appeals.

View attachment 1813061
We in SW (and all of WA) appreciate what you do!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top